The fire

Sorry for any grammar/vocabulary mistakes......

It was a very hot day. I don't even know how this day turned out to be so tragic so quickly. I went to school, as normal, just Raj wouldn't talk to me still, so I ignored him as well. I was hanging out with his twin, Fred, and my best friend Mela. I was still stuck with water people, as nobody from the fire group wanted to hang out with me, apart from my sister Carmen of course. So we were eating lunch peacefully when Fred was summoned to the principal office, because again Raj went to play truant, and Fred was asked to find him. Mela and I stayed together till the school bell rang. After school, I was hanging out with Fred in the city, we were just goofing around and eating ice cream as always we do on Fridays.

Suddenly, a scream was heard. People started running from the hay shed on the other side of the town. We started to run towards it, to see if we can help. When we arrived, we started to use water to extinguish the fire as much as we could. When we were almost finished, we realized that people weren't running because of the fire, but something worse. A lot of the sand people started to attack our town. I've never seen them in my life, I could tell by learning about them in our History class. I was so distracted, that I didn't notice that the part of the roof of the shed is collapsing. Rapidly, I felt that somebody catches me and pushes me to the ground-Fred. He caught me, so our faces were millimeters from each other, and part of the roof started to collapse on us. In the last second, a water wall that he created shielded us from the catastrophe. I still had rosy chicks when he helped me rise from the ground, either because of the heat around us or my emotions. We decided to run, as the fire was almost ending, and the sand people started to create a threat to us. When we run I was a little behind him, but I was trying to reach his speed, when I was pulled away aggressively, and I felt a cold blade close to my throat. I wanted to shout at Fred, but the figure covered my mouth. I started to kick it and try to wriggle out of his grip, but all my efforts were in vain. It started to pull me in the direction of the hay shed, so I spread some fire on his shoes. He loosened the grip, so I kick him hard and run away. I finally met with Fred, and we run towards my house. I did not see who was the mystery figure, but I could just guess.

We arrived at my house, and fortunately, my mother and sisters were safe. I helped them to pack up quickly, and we all jumped on our horses. Fred and I decided to try to ride to his house to also help his parents and Raj, if he was still there. My mother and sisters quickly left our house and farm, but it didn't miss solemn cries, and my mother tried to stop me and instead go with them, even Fred was on her side. I just couldn't stop myself from checking on Ms. and Mr. Slik because we were very close, as neighbors of course.

To head to the house of Fred's parents, we just needed to cross the forest. We were almost in the middle of it when suddenly my horse started to head in the wrong direction. Fred didn't hear my shouts, and I also couldn't control my horse anymore, I fell and started to roll from a hill, I stopped when I landed in bushes. I couldn't breathe regularly, something was stuck in my lungs, and my whole body was hurting because of the fall. I lay there for I don't know how long when I heard some footsteps. I wanted to scream for help, my I didn't have enough air in my lungs to say or do anything.

-You must look for her better, you band of idiots! I saw her clearly falling from this hill!- I heard known for me voice. I couldn't believe it, was it Raj?!

I was happy because I thought that he is looking for me, but soon it occurred that it was totally different. I saw 2 tall sand creatures standing right above me. I froze in fear, but I tried to use my forces on them, anything I could, but I was too weak. Each of them took one of my shoulders, and shouted: "We've found some girl over here, is it her, sir?". I couldn't understand what was happening, and I couldn't see anything. My head started to spin crazily, and the last thing that I remembered was 2 glowing red eyes, looking straight into mine.

"Raj?", I whispered.

After that, my whole vision turned hazy and blurry.