Chapter 65

Chapter 65 I will try my best to protect you

    Chayuan's good mood was messed up by him, but seeing that he was still being used by her after his death, she didn't blame him.

    She suppressed her anger: "You go, before I get angry."

    Yun Qi could see that she was on the verge of breaking out, knowing that this matter would not work, he saluted and said: "Teacher, I will leave now."

    Yun Qi Qi left the room and closed the door. Before he left, he glanced at the door with an unclear expression.

    His heart sank, maybe Yun You also had some place in Master's heart, he didn't think he gave his heart by mistake.

    I hope that Master can treat him well.

    After he returned to his room, he devoted himself to cultivation, no longer being disturbed by everything, and immersed himself in cultivation with all his heart.

    The tea kite was still a little stuffy, so I went outside for a while to enjoy the cool breeze. The night curtain was covered with stars, and the half moon was extraordinarily bright.

    In the soft light of the moonlight, the spirit boat crossed the silver light, and kept moving forward under the vast sky. Chayuan stood at the bow of the boat, still being blown by the wind, as if her body and mind had been integrated into the vast world.

    She took out the former Fate Sword from the storage bag, tapped her toes and danced in the air, the sword energy wandered around her, and her clothes fluttered.

    Soon, her sword energy became fierce, her long hair flew flying, and her sword moves were so fast that she couldn't see clearly, only the silver light flashed, she was as startled as a swimming dragon, and she had a powerful beauty.

    After an unknown amount of time, she was covered in thin sweat before she stopped, feeling extremely happy both physically and mentally.

    She rested for a while, pinched a dust removal formula, and walked to the room. When she passed by Yunyou's room, she opened the door and took a look. He slept deeply, lying down in a very regular sleeping position, and the soft and greasy cheeks made people salivate in the touch.

    Cha Yuan closed the door carefully, and returned to the room. She was still very excited, without a trace of sleepiness, and simply practiced cross-legged.

    Arriving at the foot of Qingyun Peak at noon on the second day, Cha Yuan stowed the spirit boat outside the city. There were no extra rooms in Qingyun Gate, so Cha Yuan arranged them in an inn in the city.

    She told them a few words, and then rushed to Qingyunmen. The disciples in the Lintai courtyard were practicing swords in the front yard, and Mu Yin was pointing at the side, enjoying themselves happily.

    When she saw Chayuan, she immediately stepped forward to salute: "Master."

    "Elder Mu, come to my room."

    "Yes."

    Chayuan opened the barrier, and she handed Mu Yin a large bag of spirit stones: "Dabi At the end, give some spirit stones to the disciples as a reward, and let them rest for two days. Shanshita Prosperity should go to see the world. The rest will be used as school funds to purchase some school needs. If it is used up, I will get it. "

    The storage bag Chayuan gave her has no owner, so Mu Yin saw a lot of spirit stones inside at a glance, and she suppressed her shock: "Master, there are so many spirit stones..." "Not many,