The Lesson (part one)

(Sebastian's POV)
After Abigail said coyly "B-But what did I do Sebastian?" I said leading her away where everyone could hear me "I'm going to teach you a lesson for teasing Sebastian Michaelis." I heard her gulp and felt her pulse quicken at me saying that and heard someone say "Someone is in trouble with Bassy." I chuckled and lead her to where we first stayed the night and I locked the door and said "Now than kitten time for your lesson." She backed away from me until she fell sideways on the bed and I took my jacket off and walked towards her undoing the vest, loosening the tie and unbuttoning my shirt taking the gloves off as she started shaking and breathing heavily. As I stood before her legs I took it all off leaving my pants on and climbed above her and leaned down hovering inches from her face saying "Are you ready for your lesson kitten?" She gulped and went to touch my face and I said grabbing her wrist "Your lesson starts now." I grabbed her other wrist and using the tie tied her wrists together and unbuttoned the blouse slowly and when I unbuttoned it I exposed her red lace bra to the room and could hear her heart racing and I began slowly kissing her neck making her gasp then start to moan and groan as I caressed her breasts through the bra and nipped my mark making her arch her back gasping and I said "By the time I'm done you'll be begging me to take your virginity kitten." I pulled her bra down exposing her breasts and gently blew on her breasts again making her gasp and arch her back as I took her left nipple in my mouth groping her right breast as I slowly ran my other hand down her abdomen down to her knees and ran it up under her skirt to her underwear feeling dampness and I said "Oh you're damp. I'll make you dripping and craving me." I rubbed her underwear making her twitch as she moaned and groaned. As she was moaning and groaning I went faster feeling her get wetter and I grabbed her underwear and pulled them down using one hand and making her gasp I said "That's it you're wet but I'm not done. I plan on making you scream in pleasure until you're begging me to take your virginity away. Which I have a feeling by how wet you are will be within thirty minutes of my fingers inside you." When I said that she tried closing her legs and I said "No keep them open or I'll find something to keep them open." She opened her legs and I flipped her over and unzipped her skirt and pulled it off leaving her exposed to me and my eyes flashed from crimson to fuchsia seeing her at my disposal and I flipped her over and softly growled saying "Oh look at you kitten. So perfect. Just begging me to be inside you making you a true woman." She struggled against the tie around her wrists trying to get away from me seeing my eyes were now fuchsia instead of crimson and she said "S-Sebastian? W-What are you?" I pulled her closer to me and said "Right now I'm simply one hell of a man wanting you." I gave a closed eye smile and said "Trust me. I won't hurt you." I felt her body relax and goosebumps appear on her body. I opened my eyes and said placing two fingers at her entrance "Oh you're craving this aren't you?" She moaned feeling me rub it and said "Y-Yes." I kissed her lips as I slowly pushed my two fingers inside her making her gasp in my mouth making my pants tighten and I bit her bottom lip growling at her causing her to arch her back at the sensation between her legs and the feeling of my teeth clenching her bottom lip and I began to hungrily kiss her as I'm pumping my fingers in and out making her moan and groan even more as I'm kissing along her neck. She soon draped her tied up arms around my shoulders saying "F-Faster." I said against her skin "Your wish is my command kitten." I sped up my fingers hitting her g-spot making her gasp and arch her back moving her hips against my fingers and I groaned feeling her arousal growing and her getting wetter against my fingers and feeling her swell. She soon cried out "B-Bastian I'm c-cumming!!!!!" I stopped moving my fingers and leaned my head down and while my fingers were inside her stuck my tongue inside making her tighten around my fingers and tongue going "B-Bastian." I smiled and began moving my tongue and fingers so fast that she wrapped her legs around me pressing me deeper inside her going "Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes." I was going so fast with my tongue and fingers that soon she arched her back high as she screamed in pleasure and as she slowly relaxed I licked up her juices and slowly pulled my fingers out and placing them above her mouth that she opened and took my fingers sucking on them as she moaned and groaned wanting more of me that she nipped my fingers telling me "More Bastian." I stopped and took my tongue out and said "You sure?" She said "Y-Yes. Please?" I said "What do you want?" She said "You." I rolled her over exposing her back to me and unzipped my pants and said "Get ready." She gasped as I put my erection against her butt and I said grabbing her hips "Relax or it will hurt worse." I felt her relax and said "On the count of three." She said "O-One. T-Two. T-Three." I entered her butt stretching her making her wince and then once she got use to me she moaned feeling me thrusting back and forth. As she moaning I move her on her knees and go faster enjoying this as I finger her making her moan and groan and soon she screams in pleasure tightening around my fingers exploding on them and I said "My turn." I'm thrusting so fast and hard that I groan as I fill her with my seed wishing it was inside her where my fingers are at. I said slowly pulling out "You're first lesson is over kitten. Hope you learned not to tease me in public?" She said breathing heavily "Y-Yes S-Sebastian." I said "Good kitten."