Secret cuddling

(Lava!)

-

It was a relatively normal night with the ninjas. They were currently gathered in the living room watching a movie. Laughing and speaking amongst themselves. Cole smiles as he looks over to his friends, softly leaning back into the couch. " It makes no sense!! How could he be the master builder? He's just an ordinary guy!" The blue ninja complains, throwing his hands in the air. " You have to watch the movie to know, babe. "Sitting next to him, his girlfriend says with a rather annoyed tone. She had her hand wrapped around jays waist, her head resting on his chest. Jay pouts and puts his hands down, going back to cuddling Nya.

Cole softly chuckles at the couple's banter but quickly stops as he feels something rest on his shoulder. He turns around slowly, only to notice that Kai has placed his head on his shoulder. He blushes, trying to calm himself. " We all cuddle all the time.. nothing special. " he convinces himself as he continues to stare at Kai. Cole shyly wraps his arm around Kai, a blush covering his face as he does so. He feels Kai's body tense up but eases when he realizes it's only Cole. Kai smiles, leaning closer to Cole as he wraps his arms around cole, too. Nuzzling closer to cole, he places a soft kiss on his cheek.

Cole looks at Kai, blushing, as he opens his mouth to say something but is quickly cut off. "WHAT??" Both of them separate, afraid they've been caught. " So you're telling me this random guy goes up to this council of Master Builders and expects them to trust him? " Both Kai and Cole burst out into laughter as the others looked at them, a bit confused.

-

298 Words