Let's Play Midnight Games! What Could Go Wrong?

Characters :
🇫🇯Fiji |she/they/buns (demigirl/pansexual)
🇵🇼Palau |she/her (cis female/lesbian)
🇲🇭Marshall islands |they/them (agender/aromantic asexual)
🇲🇾Malaysia |she/her (cis female/straight)
🇰🇮Kiribati |he/they (transgender male/aromantic asexual)
🇼🇸Samoa |she/her (transgender female/straight)
🇹🇴Tonga |she/they (genderflor/ demisexual demiromantic)

Ship :
🇵🇼 x 🇫🇯

Request by milowritestyrash

➪why can't I never fulfill correctly a single request aaah-  *ahem*sorry. What I mean by that it's not really midnight game but horror evening ig? So yeah, in this they just play with a ouija board and the mirror thingy lol

➪it's my first time writing horror one-shot or even stories in general. I will be frank with you, it will not be good and it doesn't make sense as well sorry. It's just trash in general.

➪maybe I went a liiiitle bit on board with this one sorry hehe-*get shot*

TW : stuff that are out of the normal ig. Also some possession and explicit description of gore, near suicide and character death.

Proceed with caution.
_______________________________________

It was already night outside Palau's house and the group of friends still didn't slept.

It was past 11pm and they were sitting on the floor, forming a circle as a ouija board as well with candles layd in front of them. It was already night outside with no light except some fireflies there and there as well with the palauan girl house's light.

The group talked with each other, chattering among themselves about random topic while Palau was preparing the games that she and her friends have decided to play. After their small pajamas party, the group wanted to something else than eating snacks and gossiping. So Tonga suggested that they should do something more... Interesting.

No, she meant horror stories and games, not sex you horny idiots.

Anyway.

After a small moment, the palauan girl came back with taro card and a pendulum.

"wait, you guys said that we would play midnight games and tell horror stories, not actually trying to summon demons" Malaysia said, confused and worried.

"We do but we never know if it would be boring or not so we will keep those, just in case" Palau said, shrugging as she put on the floor the items she took and sat next to Fiji. Samoa blinked a few times.

"Wait, since when do summoning demons and talking to ghosts and spirits was boring??" she asked.

"No I'm pretty sure that summoning demons is not boring but if there's no results that's when it gets boring." Kiribati clarified. The Samoan girl got even more confused.

"well, the topic is not about if it's boring or not, even if it will be a crucial question, it's about how are we going to use this" Marshall said as they pointed out the ouija board on the floor, exactly in the center of their circle.

"Yeah Marshall is right, and maybe if we try to use it, we can also... Let's see... What about while we also use the ouija board, some of us tell scary stories either from our country or just scary stories in general?" Palau suggested as only a few seemed to agreed.

"So at least if the ouija doesn't work we can still have something interesting to do "Fiji clarified as they all started to hum in agreement. Palau blinked in confusion, seeing that people only agreed when it was her girlfriend but shrugged it off.