to the sleep over

Hey guys so this is a dewey x gosalyn I just feel like they can be a thing so here is the story let me know what you think.

"Hey Webby so when did you say the sleepover was this will be my 1st sleepover. " She was talking to Webby on the phone "what this is your 1st fun ok it's at 6 pm and I will tell Lena and Violet."
"No you do not need to do that and will the boys be there?" "No its just us gals why." "No reason." "K see you soon!"

Gosalyn got off the phone and herd her dad "Gosalyn you did not tell me where the sleep over is?" "It's at McDuck Manor and it's in one hour!" "WHAT you did not tell me that it was there get your things we need to go Now and don't forget your PJ'S!" "I will not!"

As she got her things thinking of dewey when they have 1st meet and started to blush "Why does he have to be himself!?"

GOSALYN I CAN HEAR YOU AND STOP THAT AND GET IN THE CAAAAR." They got in the car but DWD wanted to know what was going on

"Now Goss what was that you were talking about a boy?" He was a little wored for her and that he did nor know him maed him over pertatif

"DAAD stop it's just a crush!" "Just say the name if you can."
Her face was now a cotton candy pink "Dewey it's dewey." "WAIT the son of Della duck will one of them looks like you have it hard on dewey."

"JUST DRIVE."

As they got there she was a little late and out of brath "sorry I'm late."

"That's ok we started doing a game truth or dare.And I love you PJ'S."

She in in here old outfit form the old Dark wing duck.
"I'll tell the boys that your he-" "Noo don't please!" "Ok and no need to yell"