Scarlet pov

He was so sweet. I always looked up to him. A lot of my family did. That was before we found out who he was and what he had done. I wish we found out sooner. Might have saved us the hassle of getting attached then having to let go. He was my uncle. Uncle Josh. My grandma had adopted him when he was 15 and I was 10. We used to play basketball. It was so fun. I was lying in bed about to go to sleep before I heard a cry. It was from my mum. A few years had passed and we played it off as she said she got hurt. She always acted strange around Josh. I was 15 now my 16th just around the corner and my uncle Josh had just turned 21. My mum was 35. It was night time and I decided to get a glass of water as I couldn't sleep. I walked downstairs. I heard my mum crying in the lobby. Wtf? I walked over. I wish I didn't but I'm so glad I did. I saw her on the floor blood pouring from her face, my uncle Josh screaming at her telling her what to do. I could feel the tears stream down. I thought he was kind. He always helped my mum. Why was he doing this. I ran off scared of what he would do if he saw me. I ran into my grandmas room. She'll help. She has to! She was asleep. I shoved her. Wake up I thought. Then I heard him. He was calling me. "Scarlet! Scarlet what did you see? Ik you saw me." He was screaming. "Scarlet come here now!" No no I can't. I want to but he isn't the same. I just know he isn't.