Him

( the pic is austin the player) I was sitting in my room and i was thinking about yesterday when i told the school to fuck off. That was not the frist time I said that word but. I said it to everyone in school. I hurd a knock on my door. "Come in!" I said loud so they could hear me though the door. Nicky steped in. "Hey bub i am sorry for thus morning i did not mean to." I said in a moto tone." It is ok sis. But i did see you tell the school your little message." He winked at me. "Yeah I was tired of being called a goodie goodie and pluse i new there we no cameras in that room so i took a chance." I smiles. "Wow sis i never knew that you would do that." I smirked. "Yeah now get out." I pointed to the door. He walked out of my room. Then i was in there all alone so guess what i started to think about him agian. Why oh why do i have to think about HIM.

Next day i get to school and my friend is there. "Hey dawn get over here i say." She comes over. "Hey my bishh." I roll my eyes. "So after school me and you are going to have a movie night." I said because hope fully that would get my mind off him all the damn time. "Yeahh ok i will be there." Then she walked off. Then i get to my class and the teacher is there looking at us with a smirk. The board said are new partners and of corse i am with austin. I sit down next to him. He looks at me with a smirk. "Just cant get enough of me can't you." I look at him. "What do you think i asked to be with you? Well i didn't i would rather be with bobby." Bobby was the kud who farts alot and pickes his nose. What i just said was a big lie. I would rather be him but i can't let him know that. "Oh harsh rather be with the fagit." I smirk. "Yeah and i am sure the hell not doing all the work i split it 50/50." He looks at me. "You wish!" I get out my stuff. "Well i could do my part and let you fail either way fine with me." I said in a smirk. "Ughh fine meat me at my house to night we will work on it." The bell rang. While we where talking the teacher was explaing that we have a six page essay that we have to do in a week. I just knew this was going to be fun. (She said that not meaning it)

*hope you liked it. DON'T TELL ME HIW BAD I SPELL OR GRAMMER I KNOW ALL READY