Pt . 1

T'was a sunny September morning, three friends are walking to school , and suddenly a boy with blue hair runs up to them and puts his arms around the shoulders of a girl with firey red hair and a boy with clunky black glasses

"I totally got us the sickest gig ever" saying as the red haired girl , Laney , remarked " is this anything like your last "sickest gig " where we played at a funeral and kon fell in the grave" kon turning says " yeah the casket was still open and it so not rockin touching the old lady in there "

Corey stepped in front of them and stopped them in their tracks and saying" that was a mistake putting kons drums that close to a hole in the ground , but this is actually the sickest gig ." Turning he continues with "we will be playing at this rich dude daughters birthday. Tonight."

Kin sipping a cola turns to laney and spits it out " TONIGHT!? " he says wiping his mouth

Laney says wiping herself " dude! "        " Ooo who the birthday day girl " kon says while clapping "uhh.." Corey says while digging in his backpack  " A girl named Caraline something , I didn't get a chance to write the last name down "

"Well we better get to school so we don't get detention again" says Laney and then they continue thier walk to the peacevile middle school

.
.
.

The kids meet up at lunch , "ugh I hate school " Laney says as they all sit at an outdoor table " I was working on the music and almost got a detention" Corey added "so what did you get down for the music "kin asked

"Well I got the melody for how it will sound but -" Corey stared but Laney interrupted " but the lyrics as usual " yeah ... " Then Corey pushed his lunch to the side and pulled out a notebook that was messy and paper where nearly falling out and opened it and started to think

Kon stated "we just have to make your sister go diary mode and boom we have the lyrics , right " "yeah but it's been getting harder to make Trina go diary lately so... "

Laney crossed her arms and said " we'll just tell her nick Mallory is at the party and is looking for a pluss one " kin added "yeah and we can have someone scoop up the position right in front of her , diary mode for sure"

Corey stopped for a second and then said " we would have to make her think he is want to ask her first and then is should work "

Laney " so we got a plan for the lyrics and we just have to practice the music right after school , but we got to make sure the plan works "Corey as he was putting some of his lunch in his mouth " don't worry lanes this will totally work "

The lunch bell rang and the all got up and said their goodbyes and cleaned up their mess form lunch and went the way for the rest of the school day .