Trying

I'm trying and trying and trying to reach out to you but you keep getting fuzzier every time my fingers brush your skin and I can't even begin to understand your words anymore as you only speak in code and I want to talk back but my voice has been deleted and you won't listen to my silent pleas. What is this world that we have come to? The surge of glitches form the barrier between us as though the world wants to keep us apart, it wants us to push each other away yet we always manage to surpass it's iron grip but not this time. You let it in, you let it take over and now you're not even human, not the person I once knew. It won't let me talk anymore so I can't tell you to let go, I can't touch you as you waver out of existence when I try, I don't even know if you're here anymore. You're words are garbled and messy and I don't want to hear your static screeches as you scream into a void that doesn't deserve you. I can cover my ears but I feel it in the air, the feeling of the noise hitting my back over and over as though it were trying to push me away even further. Will I stand my ground for you? Or are you just a lost cause? I know I can run away at any time yet my legs won't move me out of place, I'm frozen in a state of misery and shock. Why did you let them in? I beg of you please, tell me why you gave in to their whispers. I won't leave until I understand what you truly want to say to me, don't tell me you gave up because you wanted to because that's what they're making you say. Deceitful little devils that are trapped inside you, controlling your every move, what is wrong with you? Get out, GET OUT. LEAVE ME ALONE. I WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE, LET ME HAVE MY REAL VOICE BACK. HE WANTS ME TO SAY SOMETHING BUT YOU WON'T LET ME SPEAK. I WANT TO GO HOME. Please come home with me now, I want to see you with me by the window, watching the cars go by. Such good times, thrown away in an instant. You selfish little brat, you left me to die alone, you selfish little brat. Halt die Klappe, halt die Klappe, du Mistkerl, lass mich meinen Job machen. sie brauchen dich nicht mehr, geh sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben und sterben.

Wertlos