Figure x Seek

help im dying

good song by cupcakke

A FEW DAYS AFTER

3RD PERSON POV: Seek was just chilling on his and Figures bed reading when all of a sudden Figure KNOCKED DOWN THE DOOR (aggressively) "Babe, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" Seek practically yelled "Hello to you too" Figure said as if he didn't just break the door "Remember when you said we can have some time ourselves sometime?" "Figure, Im not in the mood—" "Great!" Figure interrupted locking the door. "Figure baby, not yet bruh" "So now you wanna play hard-to-get?" "Babe were already together" Seek replied annoyed (Mind you, Seek is almost always butt naked unless people that aren't Figure are over same with Figure.) Figure then knocked the book out of Seeks hand and pushed him on the bed so he's now laying down, with his back to the bed. Figure then got on top on Seek, kneeled and forced his 13 inches into Seeks mouth and into his throat, Seek only got 8/13 in. Seek, though secretly wanted it, and was waiting but didn't want to rush it. Figure feeling Seeks long tongue around his dick made him grunt, as Seek began to lick the pre-cum off. Figure started to squeeze Seeks nipples and in addition Seek started whining and moaning (Im gonna kms bruh 💀 i dont have any fucking ideas) Figure then removed his dick from Seeks mouth into his ass, earning louder moans. "A-AAHH~ FIGURE- SLOW D-DOWN... FU-AHH~" Seek moaned "Oh dont be such a pussy Seek~" Figure grunted. After a long while of loud moaning, Figure finally nutted in Seeks hole.

267 short chap sorry, ALSO FOR THE LAST LINE, "Figure finally nutted in Seeks hole." ACTUALLY FUCK ME IF YOU KNOW WHERE THIS IS FROM 🥰🥰🥰🥰 prolly gonna edit it 😞