Just some Ideas pt. 14

Kaiserreich: New World Order

Synopsis: The First World War ends in a stalemate between the Central Powers and the Allied Powers. In this new era, the world stands in a tight rope as war looms over the horizon.

A Free World: TNO-Isekai

Synopsis: the Organization of Free Nations, and interorganizational alliance consisted of the United States and what remained of her allies. A New World Order has fallen all over the world as a Cold War between the OFN and the Greater Germanic Reich raged on.

However, in unknown circumstances, the OFN suddenly disappeared.

How can my three childhood friends love me?

Synopsis: Kenji Shimada, an introverted high school student, was contemplating. His three childhood friends, the School Council President Akari, the School's most popular girl Hanna and the child-actress Chiyomi, confessed their love for him in the school's opening ceremony. He only wanted to be left alone!

Arifureta: The Rising Sun

Synopsis: Takeo Shikimori was your average student in high school. However, he was an introverted gamer. He is friends with Hajime but that's about it. But when he and his class suddenly got sent to another world, he made sure that he would show them not to mess with him. But not realizing that he'll be making the world tremble under its feet the flag of the Rising Sun waves over his shoulders.

GATE: Able Archer

Synopsis: Its 1983, NATO begins conducting its annual Able Archer excercise, its largest ever, in Europe in attempt to train NATO forces in a nuclear WW3 scenario. Suddenly, a structure appeared in the middle of Europe and a new era of Exploration begins.

Tales in a New World

Synopsis: The United States is sent to another world by unknown means. In this world, however, tensions between powers are rising. A new era has come for the United States as she explores this new world.

A New Power in Halkagenia

Synopsis: Reconquista won the Albionese Civil War and has begun their invasion of the mainland. But unknown to everyone, a new nation was building up its economy and industry on the other side of the world.

Dawn of a New Age

Synopsis: Famous people in history are reincarnated to another world. But this story is focused on one person, the man that helped his people from a great economic depression and led the nation into the largest conflict in human history.