"i need the keys, kim"

"i have a student council meeting tomorrow in the evening."

minjoo stopped writing on her notebook, looking up to see yujin in her usual orange tracksuit while looking down at her with a very serious expression.

it wasn't a secret that the both of them didn't have the greatest relationship or the greatest chemistry—they are just known to lowkey despise each other.

they don't exactly know the reason why, they just found each other annoying—and they don't know if they were glad that the impression was mutual or feel dejected. but of course, they'll go with the 'glad' option.

there were rooming with together, but they don't talk as much since it's not worth their time anyway.

so now, why was yujin telling her this?

minjoo rose a brow, looking at yujin with the very same expression. they were just staring at each other, with yujin desperate to have something with an oblivious minjoo who doesn't know what or how to respond.

"uhm- okay? have your meeting then," minjoo said, a bit confused as to why yujin didn't bother to leave her alone after completely telling her that she doesn't even care on what her schedules were—or just anything that has to do with her in general.

"and i need the keys— OUR room keys, minjoo." yujin followed up. minjoo quickly grabbed the keys on the table then slid it into her hoodie pouch pocket so yujin wouldn't swipe it away. "aha— you can't have those keys, yujin." the older smiled sarcastically.

yujin frowned, "and why not?"

"didn't you lose yours?" minjoo threw another question, receiving an eye roll from the taller girl in in front of her.

"come on, minjoo, can i please borrow the keys just— for tomorrow?"

"no."

yujin threw her a light glare, "have you remembered the last time i didn't borrow the keys? you locked me out! i literally had to sleep in wonyoung's dorm room because of you!"

minjoo widened her eyes, "it wasn't intentional, i fell asleep!" she fought back.

the brunette watched as yujin started to move closer to her, rotating the swivel chair, making her face yujin helplessly, letting out a quiet and low yelp.

"just for tomorrow, please?" yujin hovered over minjoo, gripping on the chair's armrests as she crouched down and stared down at the older girl.

minjoo, a bit shocked with this proximity since she and yujin had never been to close like this. but it seems like the younger woman really needed the keys so badly.

minjoo was visibly panicking and was frozen, so yujin used the chance to insert her hand into minjoo's front pouch pocket then grab ahold of the keys before withdrawing her hand then backing away.

"heh— that was easy." yujin smirked, observing the keys and firstly noticed that there was a cute little crochet frog keychain that was attached to it. she played with the keys by throwing it into the air and catching it with one hand, turning her head towards minjoo who was staring at her.

yujin noticed that the older woman was staring her very intensely, and this could mean one thing, she was pissed.

yujin chuckled awkwardly, catching the keys then slid it into her pajama pockets, looking at minjoo who was still glaring at her on her seat, and yujin found it lowkey adorable.

yujin was about to say something but minjoo stood up from the seat, making her a bit scared because the older woman looked like she was about to strangle her on the spot.