Escape of the Doomed/ Girls just wanna have fun

???'s P.O.V:

It's been a whole week, Trapped in the Doom Dimension. But it felt more like sufferable months, Hearing my family, the Bakugan, Taken and drained of their lifeforce, in pain and suffering, crying for help!

There was nothing I could do, My powers didn't work, nothing worked!

It was far too long, I can't take this anymore! I've tried and tried to find a way to escape this awful place, but found nothing! Every mountain, every corpse statue of my Bakugan family members, Every swamp, every underground tunnels. NOTHING!

I couldn't even contact the six ancient warriors of Vestroia for help, They were family too. Oberus must be worried sick after what Naga has done.

His plan nearly worked, but it backfired, leaving him absorbed into the Silent core, and lost the Infinity core, now out of Vestroia to another world somewhere. And pushed by the imbalance of the overflow of negative energy to the Doom dimension.

Grandfather Frosch must be losing his mind when I disappeared, along with the others, worried sick about me.

I guess they don't call this prison the Doom Dimension for nothing, We're doomed with no escape. I wish there was a way to save my family from this torturous wasteland.

As if my thoughted wish came true after losing hope, souls of some kind came out of my petrified family members, "Are.. Are those... Their souls?" I questioned to no one, seeing the souls now moving somewhere. I was curious as to where they're going, and followed them.

___________________

Third person's P.O.V:

The young girl followed the souls, still tired and weak after searching for a way of escape for so long with no rest, no food, and no healthy water.

She fell on her knees from exhaustion. Breathing heavily with dry lips and messy dirty long silver white hair with blue highlights at the end. Till she looked up, seeing what the souls were up to, forming into something new, something powerful.

A new life for a hundred souls, wishing to save their human sister from this prison. The soul got bigger, and bigger, While she watched with amazed wisteria purple eyes, feeling like hope is returning, But she was too tired, she couldn't stay awake any longer, and collapsed on the ground.

Until the soul finally took form of a powerful beast. It noticed the girl, now knowing who she is due to the memories of the old souls telling it their stories of her. It- He reached his clawed hands and picked her up gently, Careful not to crush her.

He holds her close to his chest, his dragonic eyes looking at her, you could see her reflection on them. Looked up seeing above a gateway of light, Perhaps made by the shockwave of his birth.

A way out.