Chapter 15:

The flight is about to take off but there is still no sign of Lisa to be anywhere. It's been 15 min seen we reached here but Lisa has kind of disappeared. I am happy she is not here because there is no cold war or anything going on there is only one thing- peace. I felt something buzzing in my jeans pocket and found my phone ringing. The caller ID was- Bang PD.

OTP:

Me- Hey

Bang PD- Hi. So listen Lisa is joining our company as the dance choreographer and instructor so I just need you to check out her documents. Everyone else has done it.

Me- Okay fine

I cant let her join. She can destroy the group. She break Jimin's heart for sure. She cannot join the company. My phone got a notification from Bang PD. I saw the document and her name was Choi Su-Mi! She is that girl. Wait! Is she doing something to Jun-ho. Is that the reason she did not come to Japan yet? I need to call Jun-ho right now!!! I quickly called Jun-ho and he picked up

OTP:

JH- Help........ Whoever this is......CHOI SU MI IS AFTER ME......... Near xxx street, xxx hotel. Hiding behind hotel........ building.

Me- Jun-ho It's me! I am coming.

He was panting a lot. Jimin was staring at me. I unbuckled my seat and ran through the plane the air hostess tried to stop me but I said it's an emergency. I know the flight is about to take off in the next 10 minutes but I need to save a life of a person actually my first love. I had this brilliant idea to turn on the recording. I quickly exited the airport and put the address on maps. It was just 5 min away from here. I went to the back of the hotel and saw Jun-ho terrified af.

Me- Jun-ho!

I whisper screamed. He came to me running and he hugged me. I hugged him back.

JH- I thought you will not come.

Me- Of course I would come and I have my recording on so that I can show everyone the real Choi Su-Mi.

He smiled at me and fainted. I saw Su-mi behind with a stick of metal.

Su-mi- So someone's here to save their first love huh?

Me- Stop it!

Su-mi- Stop what huh? Getting in love with Park Jimin. He was my, is my, and will always be mine!

Me- STOP DESTRUCTING OUR LIFE!

Su-mi- YOU DESTROY MY LIFE!

Me- I did-

I felt a hand pulling me by the waist. I turned back to see Jin oppa.

Jin- Choi Su-Mi. Y/N never told me about you but today Jimin did. He told that maybe your name was similar to the person who broke her heart and it is similar. You are the betrayer aren't you.

Su-mi- Yes I am and no one will know about it.

I scoffed knowing I have her recording.

Su-mi- Y/N take back your scoff.

She showed my phone in her hands.

Su-mi- Come on, you thought I wouldn't have know your basic idea?

She deleted the recording and threw my phone towards me luckily I caught it.

Jin- Leave her alone. I have seen her behaving like this in front of my own eyes.

Me- So, do you believe me?

Jin- Of course. Wait! Is that blood on the road.

I looked down where he pointed and saw a lot of blood flowing from Jun-ho's head!