As soon as I walked in to this dreadful school I knew everyone would hate me. Everyone was wearing cute hip clothes and I was wearing black jeans and a black fall out boy t-shirt. I was told to go to the principles office so I could get a tour.
"Are you Jessica Lapel?" Mr. Harts the principle asked
"Yes, I was told to come see you before 1st period?" I responded
"That's correct. You won't be going to class today either will Carter. She will be touring you around today. " Mr. Harts told me. Carter was wearing leggings, and a blue flannel. She looked nice, but not exactly someone who would hang around me.
"Hey Jessica, I'm Carter. Lets start your tour." She said gesturing toward the door. We walked out the office.
"Just so you know I'm not actually this sweet. I hate this hell hole I just don't want to be held back. I don't even want to be here. " She stated
"Well I don't really want to be here either so I guess we're in the same boat. " I said looking at her. She smiled then led me to my locker.
"Here's your locker" She said. I set my backpack in it and closed it. Before we walked away I looked around me to see if anyone was coming towards the lockers next to me.
"Holy shit" I said as I stared at the hot punk coming next to me.
"Don't get hung up on him, he has a girlfriend. " Carter responded. He came to his locker grabbed a binder and a book then slammed it shut.
"What's the prob Ash" Carter rudely asked
"Hey bitch" He said leaning towards Carter for a hug. "Just got dumped, that bitch said she didn't want to have sex anymore. " He said then looked down at me "Who's the hottie" He winked
"This is Jessica, she's new I'm touring her around today" Carter told him. She leaned down and whispered in my ear "guess he's single now"
"Call me later and we can hook up babe" He said and ripped a paper out of his notebook and grabbed a pen and began to write his number. I was in love with that tattoed punk, and I didn't even know his name.