Part 17

(Inks pov)

Outertale. I sat there for hours , thinking about Gin and how I forgot him . I saw am open portal in that AU , and just walked inside . I knew that was was risky but I didn't really care . Why didn't he tell ne sooner he'd die? Maybe I could have saved him . He ment a lot to me , why did he built a relationship with me even if he knew he was going to leave me? I was holding the letter squishing it with my hand . Then suddenly remembered , I completely forgot about the other part of the letter . I quickly flew over the page with my eyes . There was something following me? I was completely overwhelmed, and couldn't think of anyone that could be looking for me . Or why .

Non the less I shouldn't have been able to feel emotions , but honestly I did feel a bit of them . Weird ones . I felt tired and guilty , scared maybe . My chest still hurt pretty bad , that pretty much numbed my feelings , but not completely . I didnt like feeling those things , I didn't want to . Unconsciously I applied a bit pressure on my wounds . It was weird , it hurt . But I liked it , it made me feel calm . Something I haven't felt for the last months or so . The dreams , the voice and everything else was really bothering me . I just felt , at piece . A couple minutes later I realized what I was doing and pulled my hand away .

Thats not normal I thought.

Blood dripped on my hand . I opened the wound .

Shit

I looked at the wound , the bleeding didn't seem to stop . I tried to stop it ,but it didn't work . It wasn't really bad or anything , it wouldn't kill me . The blood flow slowed down after half an hour and I just continued sitting around looking at the stars , just thinking. About Gin , about that person , about the thing that just happened , everything.

I sat there for hours . The floor was a bit bloody , not much. I carefully tried to stand up . It was difficult since I was hurt and tired . But made it . I was about to take broomie but then I realized.

"Right.." I thought.

Nightmare took broomie . I stood there like a dumbass , no idea what to do . Then suddenly I heard steps behind me . I turned my head to look . It was Error . Not sure of what he was going to do I just stared at him . My hand was on my chest covering most of the area I bled on .

Error looked back at me . I tried to act normal , it would have been pretty bad if he found out I was emotionless . Since I tried to befriend him and stuff . I didn't know if it worked though . He just walked past me and sat down on some cliff .

"Ehh , will you stop looking at me?"-Error

I looked away .

"What's up with you? You've been weird lately. Not that I care .. Just ... Curious."-Error

On the last sentence he looked away for some reason. I really wanted to say something but couldn't get a word out. It was difficult without my vials .

"Ink?"-Error

I stayed silent . Then spoke up .

" Are you avoiding me"- Ink

I managed to spit out a couple words , in a cold tone . Error didn't answer. It was silent for a couple minutes.

"Who's that anomaly? The one with the hood and scars on his face ."- Error

He probably meant Hunter . I thought for a minute .

Why does he care? I thought

" An old friend"-Ink

Error kinda irritated, but he always did . So I pay much attention to that .

Time skip (bout 30 minutes)

Error and I talked for a while . Not much but we did . He was about to leave but stopped . He opened a small portal . And threw something at me .

Broomie!!

I quickly picked it up . Error continued going.

"Error."-Ink

He looked back at me for a second.

"Hm?"- Error

"Thank you ."-Ink

He then opened a portal . As he was going inside I saw a small smile. There was a puddle next to where broomie was and I saw my reflection there. My face .. I was smiling . Not that much that you'd notice but it was there .

______________________________________
Writers note:
Short chapter here , srry I havent been posting much . Conversations between characters are pretty hard to skript but I'll do it all for you😘😘 . And also..
I ALMOST HAVE FUCKIN 6K READERS?? ARE KIDDING ME? I DONT DESERVE ALL OF YOU😭 Thanks to every single one of you darlings <33

Have a nice dayyy!!

Wordcount:779