Star Blossom

In 1982, There was a girl named Minnie, she was a beautiful young girl. She was 8 years old. She lives in a big house, in front of her house there was a big garden. She likes planting the plants. One day, she was on her way back to her house from her School, suddenly there was an old lady calling her "Hey You,Young girl come here". Minnie was flustered.

She went towards the old lady who called her. She asked to the old lady "Yes Ms, Are you calling me?". The old lady nods and said "Here, take this with you. Plant them in your garden. Be loyal to the tree. Sit under the tree everyday, for 2 hours while reading a book or else you will be cursed". The old lady suddenly disappeared.

Minnie was again flustered. She followed the old lady's instructions. It needed 5 minutes to grow. After 5 minutes the seeds that Minnie planted became a beautiful big tree, The leafs looks like a star, The smell and The color is similar to a blossom. Minnie named the tree Star Blossom. She stayed loyal to the tree until she was 19 years old. She was going to go to college she still knows what the old lady said, but she tried not to spend 2 hours with the tree but 5 minutes with the tree. She was Curious what will happen.

After she did that, There was a person wearing a hoodie and a mask following Minnie when Minnie was going to her apartment after college. The person ran towards Minnie but didn't notice. The person grabbed a towel out of his pocket, the towel was filled with sleeping medicine. The person put the towel that was filled with sleeping medicine in Minnie's mouth. Minnie fainted. The person carried Minnie and brought her away with him.

Minnie Woke up in a dark world, filled with burnt star blossom trees and she saw the old lady who gave her the seeds. The old lady said "You didn't follow the rules, now you must receive the consequences". Minnie was terrified. She apologized to the old lady "I'm very sorry, please don't do this to me. I still have a future"

The Old lady "I forgive you, I'll make you the Queen of the Star Blossom world be loyal to all the trees". The Old lady did some magic to Minnie, Minnie went to another world with many star blossoms, there were many stars and the world smells like blossoms, the plants are also like the plants that she planted.

41 years later

41 years has passed, the star blossom tree that Minnie planted is still in her garden. Then suddenly there was a Junior High School Student, Her name is Mina, she is 13 years old. She passed by an old garden. When she passed by there's the Star Blossom tree, it was shining bright. Mina was curious where the lights are from. She came towards the light. She saw the Star Blossom Tree, There was a cat stuck on the tree and couldn't get down from the tree. She climbed the tree and saved the cat.

Mina heard a voice after saving the cat "Be Loyal to the Star Blossom tree, or you'll be cursed. Read a book under the tree everyday". When she heard the voice, She was scared and ran away. She said to herself "I will follow the voice's instruction starting tomorrow".

The Next day after school, Mina went to the star Blossom tree and read her new new book under the tree. She does it every day, because she is scared of the curse. She also brought her friends to the tree, her friends was immersed by the beauty of the tree. She told stories to the tree. Tells jokes to the tree and many other stuff. Mina's house was very far from the garden. Until one day, Mina's family decided to move. Mina doesn't know where she will move to.

The next day, Mina and her family went to their new house and when they arrived in front of their new house. The house was actually Minnie's house. The one who planted the Star Blossom seeds. The Garden was next to her house. Mina was excited and went to the Garden but, the Star Blossom Tree was gone. She went to search for the star blossom tree. She eventually found the star blossom tree after searching for 3 hours but she lost her way home. She sat under the tree. Suddenly snow came down from the sky.