Chapter 1: "Am I not providing good service?"

ON MAR 9, 2023 BY DIVINELYME

“Oh, isn’t this Master Yu?” The man sitting at the bar stretched out his hand and snapped his fingers, greeting him, “Come on over here and order something.”

All the guests turned their attention to Yu He, and even the servers waiting by the wall turned their heads to observe how Yu He would respond to being seen with them.

Yu He, a famous second-generation wealthy man in Fengcheng, is proficient in all aspects of eating, drinking, and entertainment. He is the leader among the dandies and a well-known wastrel in the wealthy circles.

Wastrels are not uncommon, so why is Yu so famous? This is thanks to his natural advantage – he was born with a good-looking appearance.

Although Yu He has many flaws, his good looks are so flawless that even the pickiest person can’t find any faults.

In two words: beautiful. (In Chinese, ‘beautiful’ is two words.)

Yu He used to be a frequent visitor to this private club, calling friends and spending money like water. But that was all before today. From today on, Yu He is no longer the young master of the Yu family, but a stray dog.

This is because he is not the biological son of the Yu family in Fengcheng. The nurse had accidentally switched two babies with the same surname, causing the real young master to be lost and live outside for nineteen years!

It is said that the real young master is named Yu Qingyan, who grew up in an ordinary family, worked and studied part-time, and was admitted to a prestigious university. On the other hand, the fake young master, Yu He, has accomplished nothing.

As for Yu He, the cuckoo’s child who has taken over the magpie’s nest, the Yu family naturally kicked him out of the house, severing all ties with him.

This club is called “Jinse Terrace” and is extremely private, only open to wealthy families. Yu He was able to work here because he was reportedly arranged by the real young master’s boyfriend.

Yu He went from being a young master to a servant in a single night, experiencing all the ups and downs of life. It’s like the person sitting at the bar, who used to be a nobody and couldn’t even talk to Yu He when he was a young master, but now dares to call him a dog.

Yu He’s expression remained unchanged as he went to the cabinet by the wall to get the tablet for ordering.

“That’s Chen Biao,” the waiter standing by the cabinet whispered to Yu He. “He’s already had a lot to drink. Should I go instead?”

Yu He’s lips were very pretty. He smiled and raised the corners of his mouth. “Thank you.” He looked at the English letters on the work badge on the waiter’s chest and struggled to read them aloud: “Sha…”

“Shawn,” the waiter said, taking the initiative to provide the transliteration, “you can just call me Xiao Xiao.”

Yu He picked up the tablet. “Okay, I’ll go.”

“You should call the customer boss,” Xiao Xiao cautioned, looking worried.

Yu He tilted his head and made a reassuring expression towards Xiao Xiao.

This is the second-floor lobby of the club, a music bar for receiving individual guests. Those who are truly wealthy don’t sit on the second floor or at the bar. The bar is not particularly quiet, but as soon as Yu He turned around and took only two steps, he heard a sneer from behind, as another server was teasing Xiao Shawn.