J U S T F O R A M O M E N T

Klaus walked away in tears as the Cullen watched. He went out to his siblings and they were met with a sorrowful look upon his face. In that moment they knew.

 Elijah tried to calm his brother but he just stalked off into the woods. He knew she would forgive him, she always does, no matter what. It's who she is. But he still felt horrible. 

After a few minutes of sitting he feels a familiar presence behind him. An arm touches his shoulder as they sit down next to him. 

"I'm not mad you know, right?" Wanda says looking at her brother.

"I know sister, I just can't not feel bad about this." He says, trying to not look at her. 

Wanda frowns and moves his face so he can see her. She smiles and brings him into a hug. The siblings weren't aloud to hug each other or give each other affection whenever their father was alive, now they crave it like a drug. 

Klaus sighs into the hug and completely melts. Wanda starts playing with his hair, trying to calm him down, which works. After about 10 minutes, Wanda stands and grabs Klaus' hand to walk back to the party. 

Carlisle is waiting with Jasper in worry since Wanda sped off right when she woke up. They see the twins in eye shot view and sigh in relief. Carlisle looks at his son, as he watches him look at Wanda with a sense of longing. 

"Is it her son?" He asks. Jasper grins ever so slightly.

"I hope so." Is all that he says as he walks up the pair.

"Can I have this dance ma'am?" He asks Wanda, his hand stretched out to her.

She looks at her brother who smirks and nods his head in Jaspers direction. She smiles and takes his hand.

"It would be my pleasure." She says, her accent dripping off as she finishes her sentence. 

Jasper smiles and they jog to the dance floor with delight. Wanda laughs at his eagerness' and the pair start dancing. They don't even notice the two families looking at the two with big smiles.

"Okay so! I was thinking a red and white wedding! I know she looks good in red, her eyes are gorgeous. What if we did a rustic farm theme-" Alice starts to ramble to the families, Carlisle cuts her off with a laugh.

"Wanda wont want anything big. Besides, we don't want to rush the pair." He says shaking his head at his daughter. 

The Mikaelsons siblings haven't seen their sister this happy since... that night. They wanted the nest for her. She had spent centuries trying to get the family back together, fighting for them no matter the cost, even her happiness. But...they just hoped that this one would be different. Danger seems to follow them constantly, they would do whatever it takes to keep her safe. 

Hey guys... I'm back...