World 1: Patriarchal Mom

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Top 10 Best Moms TBM » Chapter 1: Patriarchal Mom (1)
Top 10 Best Moms Chapter 1: Patriarchal Mom (1)
Next »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
   Chapter 1 Patriarchal Mom (1)

  S City is a fourth-tier city, where people’s living and consumption level is average, and it is the choice for most migrant workers from rural areas to settle down.

   At four o'clock in the afternoon, with the sound of jingle bells, Danyang Primary School in Fushan Village, Bailu Town, S City had just finished school. The children packed their schoolbags and rushed out of the school.

   "Zhao Di, your academic performance is very good, and you can be admitted to the key No. 1 high school in our town without any accident. What do you and your family plan to do?"

   After school, Teacher Lin called Jiang Zhaodi to the office and asked gently.

  Due to the lack of educational resources and the remote location, Danyang Primary School is the only primary school here. There are not many teachers and not many students. There is only one class in the sixth grade, and there are only twenty-eight students in the class.

  Mr. Lin is a young female teacher from a big city. She is the head teacher of the sixth grade. She is gentle, intellectual and generous.

   This is her first year at Danyang Elementary School. The sixth grade is approaching her graduation. She heard from the former head teacher that many students drop out at this time, and most of them are female students.

  Mr. Lin knows the importance of reading. Recently, he always invites students to come to the office, ask them about their situation, and do ideological work.

   Jiang Zhaodi is a girl with the best grades in the sixth grade.

The girl named Jiang Zhaodi was about twelve or three years old. She was wearing an old yellow dress that had been washed white, with a pink schoolbag behind her. Looking closely, one of the chains was broken and could not be pulled up, revealing the inside. corner of the book.

   She has short hair, which is only a little longer than boys' hair.

   She is a little thin, especially her exposed arms and calves. There is almost no flesh, and her complexion is sallow, which makes her malnourished at first sight.

  Jiang Zhaodi lowered her head, her fingernails digging on the shoulder strap of her schoolbag unconsciously, and the light in her big eyes was dim.

   She raised her head slightly, not daring to look directly into Teacher Lin's eyes, and said in a voice like a mosquito: "I, I don't know very well, teacher, I'll go back and ask my mother."

   "Okay, the teacher supports you to continue reading. If you encounter any difficulties, remember to tell the teacher, the teacher will do my best to help you."

"Um."

-

  Jiang Zhaodi left the school silently with her schoolbag on her back.

   After walking into an alley, she unzipped her schoolbag, took out a crumpled black plastic bag, and looked around the street.

   A man drank water and threw the bottle on the ground. After the people left, Jiang Zhaodi hurried forward, picked up the bottle and put it in a plastic bag.

   Jiang Zhaodi knew that she couldn't go to junior high school.

   Mom said that the family’s financial situation is very difficult, and there is no way for two children to study at the same time.