Prologue

"Michael?" I asked.

The archangel nodded and smiled. I could not believe my eyes! The archangel Michael! In my house! In front of me! I cannot wait to tell the others! I turned around and saw him still sitting there looking at me. I took a deep breath and started to introduce myself.

"I'm Benjamin Maxwell Louis Green."

I put my hands out. Michael shook my hand and smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Ben."

My mouth almost dropped. I am shaking the hands of Michael himself! I almost fainted, but 2 hands grabbed me before I could hit the ground.

"Woah!"

He replied. "Easy there! You could have hurt yourself!"

I looked at the angel as he put me back on my feet. I could see his wings fluttering in the cool breeze inside the house. I knew that I met my guardian angel, Michael, I wonder if my friends have met their guardian angels too.

I sat down near Michael and smiled. "You know Michael I have not met my guardian angel before." I spoke. Michael smiled a little and chuckled. "Ben you smart kid." I could not help but laugh. Michael raised one eyebrow and smiled. "What is so funny?" He asked. I shook my head and giggled. Michael looked closely at me. "Are you sure?" I nodded. Michael crossed his arms. "I know you are lying." He spoke. I nodded and kept giggling. Michael stared at me. "You're laughing." He spoke. I tried to cover my mouth to stop laughing, but it kept escaping my mouth. Michael looked at me. "What's funny?" I tried to cover my mouth, but it didn't work. Michael noticed and frowned. "What is so funny?" He asked again, but louder I sighed. "I'm sorry." I spoke. Michael stared at me. "Nothing is funny you know Ben." He spoke. I stopped and looked at him. "Michael?" I asked. Michael turned his eyes on me. "Yes?" He asked. I took a deep breath. "In the bible you oversaw all the angels is that correct?" I spoke. Michael thought for a moment and smiled. "Yes." He replied. I know that I have been talking to an angel, but I know that God had sent him to see me on earth.