Chapter 1

I still stood there looking at the cheeky angel and sat down. He looked at me with his brown eyes. "What?" I spoke. He laughed. "You know Ben You can be very cheek." He said laughing even knowing I did not say anything funny. Michael kept on laughing and gasped. I just looked at him and sighed. "Jesus Christ." I spoke. Michael stopped laughing and stared at him. "Did you say the lord's name in vain?" He said in a deep voice. I knew that I had messed up by saying the lord's name in vain. I really messed up so bad. "I'm sorry." I said in a faint voice. Michael sighed before ruffling my hair. I sighed. I hate when people do that really.

"Ben!" screamed my little sister Amalia who is 6 and still has not gotten her front teeth in.

"What!" I yelled back.

"Mom wants you to get ready!"

"For what?"
"Your baseball game silly!"

I forgot. My team is playing against the Tigers. How could I forget? I quickly ran to get my gloves, hat, and baseball. Michael chuckled as he looked at me. "Calm down Ben you'll get there in time." He spoke. I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "If I were you, I would hurry." I replied. Michael sighed and walked with me to the car. "Ben you are getting stubborn." He spoke. I turned around and stared at him. "Listen here Michael, I do not want to miss my game, so you better come, or you will be walking." I replied. Michael was annoyed with my behavior. "Ben, you know who you are talking to hm?" He speaks. I just rolled my eyes and walked out the door.