Prologue

A/N: "example" is dialoge

          'example' is inner thoughts

           example is sounds ex: cough sneeze

(I freaking suck at writing and have never posted a fic in my life, this fic was only for me and my friends to laugh at in google docs, but I decided to just post it on wattpad cause why not. If you somehow like this then thank you, and don't expect consistent updates.)

Ral: 'Whew, that should be enough practice before the big day.'

Ral thinks as he puts down his acoustic guitar.

Ral: 'I can't believe I'm going to perform my first live in front of like a few thousand people.'

Ral: 'I hope my fans won't get weirded out seeing me for the first time, I mean most of them think I'm an adult, but lo and behold I'm just a kid...'

The person thinking about his live show tomorrow is Watanabe Ral, he's a 13 year old bedroom musician that can play pretty much any instrument that has strings. After getting really good at guitar, he decided to make a Youtube channel to share his covers online. Well, he got really famous, now he finally gets to play in front of the big stage, something he always dreamt of.

However,

Ral: "cough cough"

Ral: "Hey, come on me, you gotta keep yourself together before getting out there."

He has lung cancer, he hasn't shared any of it to his fans on Youtube to avoid worrying them. He is barely able to hold himself together.

Ral: 'Well, maybe if I just go to sleep I might get better, haha...'

Ral goes to his bed and goes to sleep.

*Middle of the night*

Ral opens his eyes and starts coughing profusely, he has a look of discomfort on his face.

Ral: "cough ah man this hurts way more than usual."

Ral clutches his chest and tries to get out of bed and stand up, however, he just falls down on the floor.

Ral: "F*ck... cough cough that hurt.. Ahh.. looks like my body's finally giving in huh..."

*WHAM*

Ral's door swings open and his friend runs in to help him,

John: "Hey man! You good?"

Ral: "John. As yo- cough, can see... I'm no- cough"

Ral tries to mouth his words but his body is starting to fail him. Ral's friend starts to dial 911 on his phone.

John: "Hello? My friend is on the floor coughing, he can't seem to get up. Please... help him."

"Apartment 141, xxx Street. Yes? Okay, thank you."

"Hey, help is coming, just hang in there buddy..."

Ral: "Haha... cough... I'll try my best, I'll probably be fine."

'I'm not fine, it hurts like hell'

'Looks like I'm a gonner huh... just hope mom and dad give enough shits to visit my funeral...'

Ral's body is giving up, he already knows he was on borrowed time and was hanging on by a thread. Eventually blood starts spilling out of his mouth every cough. Ral touches his mouth and sees his blood on his hand.

Ral: 'Well damn, never thought I'd get to see myself cough blood cough... that's kinda badass haha'

Ral laughs at himself as he slowly loses consciousness.

Ral: 'Well if I'm gonna die I pray that I'm able to perform live in heaven'

Ral closes his eyes and passes out due to the pain...