• Prologue •

Third Person's POV

The Cheondeog Palace, Seoul

The Throne Room of The Cheondeog Palace is known to hold the history of Jeon Dynasty's successful emperors, owning several legends of its own, meaning every thing here represents the Jeon dynasty or the kingdom's heritage. They say that a Throne Room is the glimpse of the kingdom, one cannot deny that The Throne Room of The Cheondeog's Palace is one of the mightiest throne rooms one has ever seen.

The seven white marble pillars, headed by architraves form the perimeter while the chandelier that rests above is studded with emeralds in one seventy-five kilos of gold.

The Throne, studded with fine rubies in gold, rests seven steps above. Behind the throne is the mural of the emblem of the Jeon dynasty along with the five high trefoil archs, embellished with intricate golden design, represent the five regions of Korea.

Surely, the previous emperors had specific taste in architecture and luxury.

The Jeon dynasty has been reigning the country for the past five hundred years with each of the emperor being no lesser than the previous one. Each of them had rejoiced their way throughout their reign by holding the reins of leadership.

People say that the Jeon Dynsaty had been blessed by the God of Prosperity himself for they have never lacked in anything. Be it military or finance, they have prospered over the years and still prospering under the leadership of the current King..

King Jeon Minhyuk.

The sixth Jeon Emperor in line.

"All rise and due reverence to His Majesty, the King of Korea Jeon Minhyuk, the sixth of his line, come this day on the business of court." The guard posted at the enterance announces before all the ministers stand to greet the King who enters the Throne Room.

The King sits on the throne before the ministers do the same.

"What are the hearings for today, Minister Min?" The King asks Yoongi, who now stands dignified at the call of His Majesty.

"Your Majesty, the reconstruction of the dam has begun after your approval for the same but the architects are asking for the renewal of the budget since the rain has made it quite difficult to deal with the sloppy terrains. Aside from that, the King of Saudi Arabia has asked to arrange a meeting regarding the oil exports."

"Tell the architects to draw the list of the required budget and bring it to me, then only, I will approve if it deems fit because the last time, we had some corrupt ministers involved. I don't want the same thing to happen." The King orders as the other ministers agree to the same.

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"And regarding the meeting with the King of Saudi Arabia, send a letter to him telling that the meeting can be held when I visit him next month. Anything else?"

"No, Your Majesty." Yoongi replies making the King tell him to retreat, "You may sit."

The minister bows before he takes his seat. The King then turns to look at Minister Jung, "Minister Jung, what is the news regarding those lands in the North? Are we facing any problem?"