01

"Bye Mom I am going to school!!"
"Ok honey!!"

Felix ran from his house until his bodyguard stopped him. Felix turned his head side ways.

"Nope, you are not going to school walking."
"I mean, come on. I just wanna live a normal life dude..please?"

His bodyguard stared at him, raised his eyebrow, shook his head and opened the door for Felix. Felix knowing he had to go he sighed,

"Fine.." said Felix pouting as he gets inside the car. Felix reaches the school being happy and sad cause it is his first day of school.

"wow, I have to make this year a lot better" Said Felix as he steps inside the big school.

"Hey, lix" jisung yelled as he walked towards Felix who was walking. Felix grew a smile on his face and replied back, "Oh, heyyy sung"

"Whoa no change I see" he spoke the minute he got near lix.
"it's the first day so shut your mouth-" Felix was cut of by our dearest seungmin, "sup," shouted seungmin behind jisung.

"Ay mate" said Felix handshaking seungmin's hand. Jisung gave a weird look then smiled,
"So I don't see any difference guys"
"What do you mean jisung?" Asked seungmin, just giving him the side eye as he is.

"I mean you both look the same I mean still ugly." seungmin didn't react at all cause that's his daily job. Meanwhile Felix was about to blast.

"han jisung you mf shut your mouth or el-" seungmin just grabbed the two and yelled, "ay ay AYYY! Let's get going" and two obeyed.

They enter the class and while taking their seats jisung had to spill some tea to them. Jisung went to tell them something in excitement.

"yo, I have seen a cute boy next to my house.." he whispered, as the two got closer to hear the tea. "what's his name?" Felix whispered, jisung gave a grin.

"minho..ÆAHHAHAHAH-" he was cut of by seungmin's slap on his head, "shut up,  how does he look?"
"Very very cold. But still I kinda like him..he very hot.."
"Dude, are you being serious?" Asked seungmin. Jisung's smiled faded away as he looked dead in the eye.

"Does it look like I am joking?" Seungmin shook his head, "nah, but still you crush like every guy you see you dumb mf-"
"Stop, he is something else.."
"stop drooling around everyone, I am warning you."

Then the teacher enters the class and starts to teach.

Ring Ring

"ughh," jisung yelled,
"shut up, my ears hurt." Said Felix
"Come one, you are being too strict to us" jisung pouted as felix giggled and seungmin followed him.

"Am I, lol" he asked, still giggling. Jisung just slapped his head, "you mf" then he asked, "well, how is your and your father's relationship going on?" Jisung asked, being serious. Felix smiled, let's just say it was fake.

"Good, let's just not talk about it"
"okay, fine by me.." said jisung, as felix smiled at them and agreed then left the class.

After that the day went by and Felix went home with his driver. Felix was just ranting about his day and I hope the drivers ear is doing okay cause he ain't hearing for the rest 24 hours.

"wow..um everything went well huh" ssked his bodyguard giving a fake smile. "It was great, It actually went pretty well not gonna lie,"
"That's good to know. Now you gotta get home soon cause surprise is wait for you."
"wait, a surprise? wah, I love SURPRISES!!"

The bodyguard smiled at Felix cuteness. Felix was jumping inside the car as the driver told him to stop it or else they might not make it to see the freaking surprise.

As they reach home Felix enters the big mansion with excitement. he was jumping ranting to himself.

"So where is the surprise? And what is it? Oh, wait I shouldn't be asking that but still where is it-"

As he was throwing all this questions he suddenly tripped and was about to fall down but someone caught him. It was like a kdrama.

He fell like he was falling down from a cliff. His expression was worse. He closed his eyes shut but he didn't feel the hard floor?

"e..h?" He opened his eyes to see a gorgeous man helping him to avoid falling. Oh my. It was hwang hyunjin. His new bodyguard. Their eyes met but hyunjin broke the eye contact and said

"Are you ok, youngmaster?"
"yea, I mean yes I am. And who..?"
"He is your new bodyguard, Felix" said his father from behind. Felix turned around to see his father walking to him. Felix sighed,

"Oh.., (kinda disappointed) It's nice to meet you." said Felix as he gave his hand to him. But hyunjin just ignored it.

(DAMN- this bodyguard just ignored meh-)

"It my pleasure, youngmaster." said the tall man coldly. Felix gave a fake ass smile then spoke, "so, this is the surprise?"
"Yep, I hope you could do your job well Hwang."
"thank you," Said hyunjin as he bows down. Felix's father just sends the two off as Felix is throwing so any questions.

"So where do you live? Do you have a sister or a bother? Why are you so handsome than me? Why aren't you speaking to me? And btw Do I look good? Also can you help me with my maths hw. Come let's make some TikTok together"
"you may stop here"

"Why?" He whined,
"cause you doing noise pollution." He said as he gave a glare at him. Felix just gave a eyes widen look.

"no fun dude, btw-" right then hyunjin pointed at felix's lips and whispered quietly, "no noise"
"o-ok.."
"May I go now, I have something important but I will be back soon."
"Yea..you may."

The hyunjin left the room. Felix sat down on his desk as he sighed the shit outta himself. He inhales air shapely.

"he elsa's younger brother dude. He got me all red in a sec, damn.." he slapped his then started to write his homework.

Few hours later Felix fell asleep on his desk cause he was tired. Then hyunjin entered the room and saw Felix sleeping on his desk.

"Okay, it's time for (pause) oh, He is sleeping on his desk."

He goes to felix and carries him to his bed. As he layed Felix to bed Felix didn't let go of hyunjin's hand.

"can..can you leave my hand" not letting hyunjin go, he suddenly pulled hyunjin so close to him. Hyunjin's eyes got widen. Not knowing what to do he stayed still.

"you should let me go now, it's already eleven-"
"Stay with me, you fucking li-"
"OKAY-" (he is terrified)

Morning

"Felix?"
"Mhm..."
"Felix."
"Eh, What?!"
"You are late for school."
"Don't joke." Said Felix as he checks the time.
"WHAT THE- I AM LATE DUDE!!"
"I told you wake up, didn't I."
"whatever"

He gets ready and leaves right away with his driver but this time someone has to come along with him in his school. He gave a tired look.

"Really, does he have to come."
"Yes, ofcouse. We should protect you darling, Now bye have fun." said his mom giving off a smirk. "Whatever, love you" "love you too sweatie"

Felix turned his head towards hyunjin. Hyunjin sitting straight as fuck.

"It's not my fault."
"Ofcouse not."

Have fun guys!!!! First chapter!! It will get more better or I will try to make it💀👍!! Bye bye!!