Part Four The meeting and after math

Replay• "What the hell am I supposed to do?"• I raised my hand to get medical help, seeing they where both injured. At the action Haruto suddenly flinched and stumbled back. "Please don't hurt me!" He was scared I could tell. "Were you guy's possibly abused..?" He looked back up at me with big teary eyes. Suddenly he come up at hugged me, and starts crying. I can't help but to pick him up and cradle him to sleep. 'I have been thought that myself.' "Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are, up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky." He falls asleep. I put him down, pick up the older sibling, and lay the younger kid on them. ~Time skip to arriving at the wind estate~ I lay the boy on the couch and his sibling on my futon. ~Time skip one week later~ y/n's POV: I wake up to a heavy feeling on my chest to see Haruto. "Haruto your ok!" I joyfully yell. "Ōkina kyōdai!" He starts tearing up. "Come here." I cuddle him for a while but it soon gets disrupted. -knock knock- "Come in!" "Hey" a low gruffy voice says. "Hello are you the one who brought us here?" "Yes, and the names sanemi remember it." "Oh ok... names y/n." "And this is Haruto." "How long was I passed out?" "A week" he says calmly. "What happened..?" "It's all a blur." *Sanemi explains what happened* "Oh m-my go-god." I break down on the spot. "Thank you sanemi" I managed to crack a smile. (Even though you could tell it was fake.) ~Time skip 10 months later~ Sanemi POV: "Alright! Go!" Me and y/n have grown close I took them in as my tsutago. We've been sparing for about an hour. The score? Y/n- 4, me-2 not cool I mean their MY tsutago not vise versa. "Yo nemi! You good your spacing out." They shout. Before I knew it I snapped out of my daydream and y/n's face was a few inches away from mine. Realizing that, they scurry away with a crimson red face. Before I knew what I was doing I pulled them back and kissed them. They pulled away after a few seconds. "I liked the kiss." They said. So I pulled them into another one. That one lasted a while. "Alright let's get back to sparing idiot." "Fine..." I puff out my cheeks as a pout. Score: y/n- 9, me- 7. "Hey y/n final selection is coming up in a few weeks." "Oh ok." Is all they say. Haruto POV: Ōkina kyōdai is always training I have nothing to do. I'm now nine years old I should be able to start training. ~Time skip one hour later~ "Haruto I'm back!" They call. "Y/n!" I jump up and they catch me. "Hey Haruto in about two weeks I'll be going to final selection where I'll be gone for seven days fighting demon's and return about a week later." "Are you sure you could get hurt!" "Oh Haruto it's my job to protect others as a demon slayer, I'm gonna get hurt it's ok though." "Ok..." ~Time skip two weeks later~ y/n's POV: "bye nemi I love you." I say. I bend down to Haruto's hight. "I love you Haruto stay safe ok?" "Ok y/n I love you!" "Bye guys!" I yell and wave back at them. ~Time skip to final selection~ I don't write shit like this so time skip to going home I'm so so sorry. The injury's you got during final selection: left broken wrist, a scar on your upper right leg and a twisted right ankle and you came home with crutches. "Sanemi, Haruto I'm home!" I yelled. They come outside and run to me. Sanemi obviously picks me up seeing forth to I looked like crap. "Hey nemi I missed you too." I said with a slight chuckle. "Hey I'm gonna bathe and then we can all go out to eat ok?" "Ok y/n!" Haruto says happy. I give Sanemi a little peck on the forehead. ~Time skip~ We go to a ramen shop. A lady in there came up to Sanemi and I bumped into me making me fall and it was on purpose. I wince from the sudden pain. "Hey n/n (Nick name) you ok? "I think I'm ok." "Ōkina kyōdai you ok?!" "I'm fine Haruto no need to worry." "Hey nemi can you help me up please?" "Yeah sure n/n get on my back I'll make you ramen at home ok?" "Thanks baby."

TBC, what happened to the bitch that knocked you over you'll find out later cliffhanger
Love, creator~san!