𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-9

There she stood with an extremely uncomfortable dress. The boys scoffed internally checking her out.

She called them out with an extremely cringe voice making them gag.

"Oppa how are you all" she spoke clasping her hands together as she batted her eyelashes.

"What are you doing here Aera" Jin spoke coldly as he sensed that his brothers won't speak first.

"Awh, oppa what type of question is that, I just came now and you are talking with me coldly" she puffed her cheeks out.

"Just say that you want something" Taehyung said through gritted teeth

"Fine, I just came to meet you guys" she said folding her arms.

"To meet us?" Yoongi raised a brow

"Lol, nope came to meet your so called new family" she said checking her nails

"They are not so called, bitch you are not allowed to say anything related to our new family" Jungkook growled

"Awh, since when kookie baby started talking like that" Aera said innocently pointing at him

"Don't provoke us to do something Aera, it's not good for you" Jimin said coldly as his eyes through daggers towards Aera

"Sorry oppa" she said

Soon Aera went towards the guest room to freshen up as the seven brothers left to do their work
___________________

Time skip

Soon, everyone was gathered in the living room except for Ava, Gianna and Aera

Mr.kim was instructing a task given to jack and the brothers were sitting waiting for baby Ava.

Soon, their attention diverted towards the door of the dining hall as Aera came while wearing a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt. What an acting. They thought

"Hey, uncle" that bitch oh sorry Aera greeted ever so sweetly.

"Hey dear, how are you" Mr.kim asked smiling

"I'm good uncle" she spoke as she sat on the dining

"Uncle where is your new wife and child, is she smaller or older than me" Aera spoke with excitement but one could figure out what was going on her devil mind. The brothers glared at her.

"Oh well, they should come here anytime" Mr Kim said as he looked at his watch.

Just then the doors of the hall opened and came Mrs.kim with Ava in her hands. Ava was looking everywhere with big eyes ever so innocently.

She sucked her fists hungry, as she made a disgusted face, tasting medicine in her hands. Gianna snickered looking at her. They both went towards the dining table sitting on the chairs as Gianna sat beside Mr Kim and Ava sat on the baby chair.

The maids served them their dinner as they all started digging in. Aera was continuously staring at Ava. She looked at her eating her baby food as she ate her gimbap. Soon, the dinner was finished. They all sat in the living room.

Aera sat beside Namjoon as Ava was in his hands.

She looked at Ava who was busy playing with Namjoon's hand. She tried to touch her cheeks but was ignored.

"So hey Aera, I'm you're new step aunt and she is my daughter Ava" Gianna said as she pointed at Ava who gave a look to Aera.

Aera looked at the disgusting stare which Ava gave her, even though her facial expression was soft, one could find when the other is trying to disrespect you.

"Hey aunty, nice to meet you and you too Ava" Aera smiled sweetly

"Bitch" Ava un-intentionally mumbled but it was loud and clear to everyone as they looked beyond shock.

"What the hell,who taught her that word" Gianna asked.

"We don't know" J-hope said.

"Ava, darling who taught you that b word" Mr.kim asked

"Yoonkiiii hahaha" Ava pointed her index finger to yoongi and laughed.

All looked at yoongi and the look on their faces said it all. Yoongi was beyond terrified. All contained themselves and ignored him.

If looks can kill then yoongi would've been dead by now.

"Do I look like a bitch to you" Aera asked to which Ava said some gibberish.

Aera tried to control herself as she smiled and said it's okay, Gianna also apologized.

"Ava do you want me to hold you" Aera asked as she tried to take her from Namjoon but he shooked her off.

"C'mon oppa give me Ava, I wanna play with her" Aera pouted

"Namjoon let her play with Ava too" Mr.kim said

"No, what if her carelessness hurt Ava" he fired back.

"It won't happen, I promise " Aera said as she took Ava from Namjoon slowly

"Awh you're so cute" Aera said as she poked her cheeks.

The rest went back on their works knowing that she would not do anything infront of their dad. Aera glared at Ava, as she rubbed her back harshly.

She patted her bum slowly as her pats became painful to Ava. Ava made a noise but Aera didn't stopped.

Ava looked like she would cry any moment now. Aera pinched her waist as she pretended not to do anything. Ava lastly cried really hard as Aera played the victim card.

"Ava why are you crying" Aera said as she wiped her tears with a slight smirk on her face.

Ava cried more harder than ever, making everyone in the room worried

Gianna immediately took Ava in her arms as she stroked her back rocking her back and forth. Taehyung stood up and grabbed Aera harshly as he threatened her

"What did you do to Ava bitch" he harshly said.

"Tae leave her" Mr Kim said

"Tell him, what did you do Aera" Jimin said as he took the side of his brother.

"I just patted her back and nothing else" Aera said as she was now scared.

Taehyung knew that it was more to it, so he started choking her. Aera let her tears flow. She knew she fucked up but she won't back up now

Mr.kim said to leave her as he did, Aera started coughing as she looked at Ava with a killer look

"This is all because of you" she mouthed.
__________________
To be continued ~