Chapter One

"Payton! Honey, if you don't get up you'll miss the bus!" I flip over and look at my clock. It read 7:30, so that means i have 10 minutes to get ready. i run to my small dresser and pull out a pair of shorts and a tank top. "i guess this will have to do.." I mumbled under my breath. i ran out of my room and through the family/tv room and into the kitchen. "okay Pay im leaving for work!!! have a good day!!" "okay mom! see ya!" i glanced at the clock to see that it was 5 minutes past 7:40. well i guess i have to walk to school today.

**at school**

"ahh. miss franta. would you like to explain to the class why you're late?" i saw skylar snickering in the back. i cleared my throat. "uhh. well i missed the bus..?" damn it. it came out more like a question. "well then..do you have a note?" crap. since when do we need a note?! "of course i do mrs. graham" "well let me see it payton, we don't have all day." i reached into my backpack and secretly scribbled a small note. it read 'excuse my daughter for being late' i handed it to mrs. graham and she excepted it. "sit down miss. franta" from here on i know its gonna be a long day.

**at home**

when i walked through the door i could hear my mother on the phone with someone, which my guess is my dad. but they rarely talk so its probably a co worker. *ring* i look down at my phone to see that sky was calling me. i ran down the hall and into my room and answers the phone. "sup." "hey, you ready for LA?!" omg. its this weekend shit. i forgot! "ha idiot!" crap. i said that out loud. "yes you did. lol." "okay well i gotta go pack. ill see you tomorrow!" "bye" i ran around shoving a variety of clothes and shoes into a bag.

:(((((:

sorry this is shitty.

xx jes.