Chapter 1

Notes: Ignore the mistakes. Any pictures used in the fiction are not mine. Credit to their respective owners. This work is entirely mine and any resemblance to any other work is pure coincidence. Kindly do not copy the work. Happy reading.

Jungkook gets off his bike and takes off his raincoat and helmet. He ruffles his hair before opening his front door, helmet in one hand, but he is met with complete darkness. Jungkook furrowed his brows and checked his phone to see what time it was. 11:50 p.m. Taehyung might have slept earlier, he reasoned before entering. He takes off his shoes and neatly places them on the nearby shoe rack before placing his helmet on the table. He hums lowly as he walks towards the kitchen, but then suddenly a dim light appeared, and he turned around to see Taehyung standing behind him with a small cake and a burning candle lit on top of it.

"Happy birthday, baby," Taehyung grins, extending the cake towards his boyfriend. Jungkook sports a look of surprise before he breaks out into a fond smile. He takes the cake before placing it on the dining table. He ruffles Taehyung's hair.

"Even I forgot it was my birthday."

"Well, I'm here to remind you of that, now come on, cut it," he exclaims as he hands the knife to Jungkook. Jungkook cuts the cake, and Taehyung immediately takes a piece, feeding him.

"Yay, congrats! You're one year closer to death," Taehyung jokes lightly. His boyfriend snorts before bringing him into a warm embrace. "Thank you so much for the surprise, Tae," he whispers, kissing the elder's cheeks. "The surprise is not yet finished," Taehyung chirps out, and Jungkook separates from the hug, confused.

" What?"

Taehyung takes a hold of his wrist before dragging him outside. It was still raining heavily, and there were light thunderstorms. Taehyung takes him towards the small garage in their backyard. He turns on the light before moving towards something covered by a sheet. Taehyung removes it excitedly, and Jungkook's jaw drops upon seeing the latest edition of his favourite bike brand.

"Surprise, surprise, how is it?" Taehyung jumps in excitement. Jungkook just stares at it, completely surprised and shocked.

"Tae,...this..this might have cost you a fortune, I..you didn't need to do that..this must have been so expensive," he stutters, bewildered.

"That's alright, Kookie. It's not like I have anybody else to spend my money on; what will I do with saving all my money?" Taehyung rolls his eyes, and Jungkook just stares at him, his eyes swarming with different kinds of emotions.

"Tell me, did you like it?"

He again gets excited, his eyes shining like they hold the entire galaxy, and Jungkook finds himself getting lost in those hypnotic eyes and tantalising smile. He walks forward without a word, trapping Taehyung against the wall, and locks their lips in a heated kiss. Taehyung freezes for a moment at the sudden action but relaxes a second later as he smiles into the kiss. Jungkook closed his eyes tightly as he kissed the daylights out of his boyfriend, diving for his neck and leaving hot, wet kisses. Taehyung tilts his head to give the younger more access, his fingers raking in Jungkook's silky hair.

"Hnmm, Kookie, take it slow; I'm not going anywhere," Taehyung chuckles lightly, seeing Jungkook's desperation in kissing him all over, crazily roaming his hands, feeling the elder's body, and pressing so firmly onto him like he was afraid that Taehyung would disappear if he stopped. Jungkook pauses for a moment, looking at Taehyung, and breathes heavily before lifting him off the ground, carrying him in his arms, and going inside their house.