Chapter 5

Hello my little soulz, I am so sorry that I haven't been updating >_< There's hw, testing, and some other sh*t that I hardly have time to update so yeah let's head on to the story

Maka's POV

I was wondering where Soul was going to take me. When I asked where he was gonna take me he just grinned? We headed to his motorcycle.

Soul stopped walking and said,
"Hey Maka, where I'm about to take you is going to be the best time of your life"

Now that I think about it he kind of sounds like a rapist right now. I hope he doesn't take me to a hotel and try to rape me. I just stared at him and smiled at him awkwardly.

Soul's POV

Maka seemed kind of nervous for some reason. I wasn't nervous at all. I can't for tonight, we are going to have so much fun. I'm going to take her to Disney Land, Maka has always dreamed of going there but I also have to rent a hotel for us to stay for the night. Besides you may ask how are you gonna pay, well I have been saving up for a motorcycle but once Maka told me she always wanted to go to this place I knew I had to waste my money just for her.

We got into my motorcycle and started to get going. But before we were gonna go, we went home to pack some of our stuff. I went to my room and started packing some important things and so did Maka.

"Uhhhh....... Soul why are we packing some stuff?" She asked with a worried face.

"We we are going to stay at a hotel and then do some other stuff" (As in stuff I mean Disney Land *wink wink*)
Right when I said that Maka was scared and seemed really nervous, she slammed the door and continued packing
Why was she so worried? Oh well?

Maka's POV
Yup I was right Soul is gonna do "stuff" with me.
*Start whining*
I'm still to young to do this kind of stuff. I thought soul was gonna take me somewhere special like to a restaurant or a waterpark but nope he chose to do stuff in the hotel. I just continued to pack my stuff and not think about it.

After I was done packing my stuff, I went outside and saw Soul paying a taxi.
"Soul I thought we were going in your motorcycle?"
"You think our luggage is gonna fit in my motorcycle" he said.
Why did I ask a stupid question.

Once we got in the taxi, I decided to play music on my phone and put on some earphones. I look into my right where Soul was and what a coincidence Soul was also listening to music. Soul and I listen to the same bands like Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance *is still sad because the broke up*, Green Day, Paramore, Nirvana, Panic! at The Disco, Black Viel Brides, and some other bands. The first song that came out was
"Welcome to The Black Parade" by MCR. Yessss!!!!!!
Then "Immortals" by FOB came next.
I looked outside the window and saw many buildings, they were so beautiful, there was a water fountain where we passed by. Haven't you ever had that moment where you just want to jump out of the car and go where you want to go. Let's just say when I was little it didn't go so good for me when that happened. But then the taxi stopped.

Oh Sh¡t , It's Time

Soul's POV

Yes we finally arrived at the hotel. I paused my music, took of my earphones, and opened the door for Maka. Like I said before she seemed really nervous. Maybe she has never been to a hotel before. I mean it was my first time too so oh well

"Maka don't be nervous, let me guess it's your first time, it's also gonna be my first time too."
I thought it would make it even better but I think I made it even worse.

Once we entered the hotel turns out when we got our room there was only one bed. This might be a little awkward(•_•)
I turn to see if Maka was a little nervous that there was only one bed but then hear a lock noise.
"Maka?"
Out of nowhere Maka pushed me into the bed and was right on top of me. Her lips then touch my lips. She thens starts to taje off her clothes.I blush so hard and tried to stop her!
"Maka what are you doing!"
"Isn't this what you wanted" she says confused.
"What are you taking about?"
"You said that we were going to do things in the hotel and that this was gonna be your first time too."
Wait did she think I was gonna do "things" with her. No wonder why she was so worried. I must have sounded like a rapist and frightened her.
"Maka I was actually gonna take you to Disney Land, but it would take us forever arrive so I decided to rent us a hotel to stay for the night. It was going to be a surprise."
Maka just started to hug me and kiss me again.
"Thank You Soul!"
"I mean I wouldn't mind having a little fun" I grinned
Just then Maka gave me a Maka Chop. Okay maybe I should've never said that.
"Maybe next time." she said.
Maybe next time, I grinned when she said that, can't wait for next time!
Why am I so perverted?
We planned to wake up early tomorrow, we got in bed and fell asleep.

T_T well that sucked
Hope you guys enjoyed my crap
Make sure to vote
Comment
And Share this crap

Last of all

~Hugs for my little soulz~
\(^_^)/