Prolouge

A boy with dark brown hair hung over his eyes as he held a camcorder up to his face. He was in a black under tank top, and the boy was in a room with other students and musical instruments in the background. "My name is Lee Jun-Yeon, I'm 16 years old, and I'm a second year. Hi Eomma, Appa...if you're seeing this, it must mean I'm dead. But I don't think either one of you would care. You love Lee Na-Yeon more. There's a few things you should know... your dear daughter is murderer. She killed my boyfriend. She called him a welfie, and he pushed her, and because of that, she poisoned him with zombie blood...."

The boy stared blankly at the camera besides a few tears rolling his face. "I know you two won't approve of my sinful relationship, but I don't care. I love that boy, and he loved me up to the very end. When I found out, I was so angry at her that I yelled at her and even hurt her. I threw her out into the zombie hell outside of the room... but I miss her so much...." He said, showing his real emotions, starting to cry and sniffle. "But I just wanted you two to know that despite you guys treating me like I'm second best. I love you both, and Na-Yeon....I love you guys so much...." He said before ending the recording and sat the camera down. He wiped his tears before looking up.