I can only hope you rot away

I hope if she is still here you can feel her soul sitting beside you and it makes you as terrified as you made us feel that night, it swims in your stomach and gobbles up your rotten heart like a rabid animal with a hunger that can never be satiated until you're as gone as she is

I hope every lie you cried out comes back to devour you alive slowly and steadily, with a bottle in your hand shivering in the corner hoping you can make it out alive like she should've

I hope it makes your skin crawl, its wires shut your jaw, breaks all your bones, makes you choke on your blood, your teeth grind to dust and your breath becomes stuck in your throat and you feel like make you won't be able to ever breath again and

I hope you wonder if you even deserve it but you won't because your entitled addiction ridden piece of human scum like a cockroach that doesn't bother with cleaning up all its nasty shit it leaves all over your stuff because that's just how it exists, just shits away because they're fine making you go through hell if its were they have their feet kicked up nice and you cleaning, crying, wondering, wishing, wasting time on a waste of space.

They're like black holes just mulling around sucking in anything that tragically stumbles into their path and it doesn't matter if you're a star, a sun, a beautiful bright soul who ment everything to me, it just never shuts its fucking greedy mouth. It eats her, spits her out at us to deal with the pieces.

Its only my nature, it says. She stayed, it cries, oh how I loved her.

Oh how YOU must lose sleep at night. Ache like a knife is stuck inside you so it just lives in you cutting away, huh? Like you can't forget anything that happened especially not at night when your saying goodnight to her picture when it should be her face. YOU  hold the worst pain right? Not the one who didn't survive. Her pain rests in your lying mouth, I loved her. You killed her. She is not in heaven looking down on you, you abusive loser. She's ashes in a box because of you.

I carry this pain with the honor of her having love, you carry it with no shame, no love and dare to blame it all on her when she's the dead one when you know it should've been you. I wish it was you.

She should be here, she deserved to be here, to live and learn and love better than you. But boys will be boys, right? Boys will be boys, never men, never accountable, never held to any standards.

I can only hope you rot to nothing with no one.