Bloody delightful ••Ghost (COD) x M!Reader

(Hi okay English is not my first language so I'm not that good, tell me if I did bad also Porn without plot. Haha)
(Kinks mentioned: Handcuffs, Biting, Hair pulling, Dirty talk, breeding, Sub!reader/Dom!Ghost, blood kink, rough?)
----

“Fuck,” Ghost panted out, parting as he stared at my eyes with half-lidded ones.

“I w.. want..” He mumbled out, his tense shoulders becoming more stiff when I rubbed my body against his.

“You want what, Simon?” I teased, “What do you want to do to lil' ol' me, dear?”

He huffed, and grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me closer, making me whine. “I want to fuck you senseless and make you scream my name all night long.”

I licked my lips lightly, tasting the scotch Soap had challenged me earlier. “Then do it if you can manage to.”

He was quick to take my answer as a confirmation of his ‘request’, throwing me on to the bed with haste and taking off his gear.

He took a pair of handcuffs and cuffed mine together behind me, making me squirm in eagerness. I could see even from the dim light in the room how hard he was getting.

He then removed my shirt by simply ripping it off, throwing it to who knows where, noticing my anticipation. He chuckles lowly and kisses me roughly, his stubble tickling me a bit, unbuttoning my pants while he did just that.

I mewl in his mouth at the feeling of my pants getting slipped off my thighs, the cold air in the room hitting my bare skin making me shiver.

He lowers his mouth from mine, to my jaw, and eventually to my neck.

I groan when I feel him sink his teeth into my flesh, like a hungry carnivore finally catching it's long awaited prey.

“Fuck, Simon.” I hissed through bated breaths as I look at him with the same eyes he looked at me with a few moments earlier. “You're drawing blood.”

I saw him smirk by the moonlight, barely seeing his half-lidded eyes stared at mine, His canines seemed to glow as he slipped it out of my skin; blood quick to draw out and slide down my skin and rapidly approached my chest.

I watched as he licked his teeth, still maintaining contact with me as he redirected his tongue and went down onto my nipples, licking past it and the blood instead, making me bite my lip in anticipation.

I watched his adam's apple bob, seemingly swallowing it. I felt a little wave of embarrassment hit me, my natural reaction to cover my face, but my hands were busy.

He smirks at my reaction, before swiftly turning me around onto my stomach, slapping my ass making me squeak a bit.

I turned my head to look over my shoulder, watching as his silhouette removed what appeared to be gloves.

He pushed one finger in with no warning, making me moan loudly, clutching the sheets I could reach tightly.

He then started going in and out,  making me bury my face into the bedsheets, muffling my lewd noises.

He added another finger later on, and then another.

Even if it was only has fingers, I felt estatic and erotic at the feeling of a part of him inside me. My sweat began to stick to the sheets at the pace he was going.

It wasn't even the real deal yet, but it already had me nearing my climax.

I heard shuffling behind me, making me want to turn my head only for a hand to stuff my head into the mattress.

“No peeking, prince. Don't want you to see your surprise.” He says with a gruff voice and hot breaths near my ear, making a chill go down my spine. I felt something poking my entrance, making me sway my hips a bit in eagerness.

In return, he gave me another hot smack on my ass, making me jolt. “Bad boy. Do you want a punishment?” He growled.

I shook my head quickly, earning a pat on my lower back.

“Good Good. Be a good boy for me and you'll get your treat.” He whispered, his hand on my head lowering onto my nape, as his other held his cock, feeling it enter my hole.

He shoved it in, making my vision blur for a moment, my hands struggling to get out of the handcuffs as my back arched into the mattress.

He stayed still until I gave a deep breath, giving him a silent signal, as he then started slowly.

I moaned out loud into the sheets, pre-cum leaking out of my tip.

“F..Faster~..” I panted out, making short eye contact with him for a second, seeing him slow down for a bit before he placed both of his hands on my hips and picked up his pace.

He pulled out and slammed into me, making my eyes roll upwards. I heard him growl,  before he pulled out and turned me around much to my surprise, and slammed back into me again, making me arch my back.

He placed a hand on my back, lifting me up and continued fucking me senseless, just like how he said he would.

We were now closer, I could see his mouth and eyes, his eyes staring back at mine with such passion and lust, his lips bitten tightly to prevent noises from him.

“Shi.. Shit.. Keep staring at me with those eyes and..” He gruffed out, his teeth grit. “I'll keep you around for round two..”

As much as it was tempting I was too focused on the knot in my stomach. I avert my eyes and onto his bare skin in which I, again, could barely see without squinting my eyes, but I could take note of his bewitching battle scars.

Every deep thrust he did now that I was facing him made my body hit his, which made me feel his scars without my hands.

“Fuck, I'm close..” He huffed. “You?” I nodded with a whimper, noticing he slowed down.

He then thrusts into me two-three times, before he threw his head back and came with a loud shaky breath as I held mine in.

He noticed quick, glaring at me with hooded eyes. “What're you waitin' for? Cum for me, Big guy.”

He pushed himself in me again his eyes trained on mine as I squirmed, before cumming out of my cock.

He sighs and pulls out, placing me down on the edge of my bed to make me calm down from my high and went to the bathroom.

I closed my eyes to calm down and heard the water running, but I was too tired to care so I just sat there, almost falling asleep until I felt arms carry me.

I wanted to open my eyes calmly but it snapped open when I felt hot water touching my body.

I gasped at the feeling, before calming down. I felt a sponge on my hair, lightly scrubbing it making me hum in delight.

I heard a chuckle. “You were bloody delightful tonight, love.” He whispered.

----
Again English is not my first language

Ty for reading, vote and comment pls 😊😊