Items of clothes you would steal from them-Imagining

Micheal-You would probably steal his leather jacket or his t-shirts. Though he would catch you, wearing them he would tell you to take them off and give them back to him.

Sam-You would probably steal his funky pattern tops(They can be covering or non-covering, whichever you feel comfortable in)  if he catches you wearing them he would tell you that it suits you. 

Star-You would probably steal her flowy skirts, If she catches you wearing them she wouldn't mind at all.

Marko-You would probably steal his patchwork leather jacket, If he catches you wearing it he wouldn't say anything as he would be too busy admiring how handsome/beautiful you look.

Paul-You would probably steal his boots, If he catches you he would not do anything because he is too busy smoking or sleeping. 

David-You would probably steal his trench coat, If he catches you wearing it he would tell you off because while you were wearing it you were doing impressions of him. Basically mocking him, earning a few chuckles out of paul and marko.    

Max-You would probably steal his glasses, this is because you wanted to see of yourself how blind the head vampire really was.

Dwanye-You would probably steal his trousers, The reason as to why you would do this is because you would hide them just to annoy him. 

Edgar-You would probably steal his bandana because you know that bandana is his favorite and that he can't be a second without it.