This is just the beginning

Oh god, I feel absolutely horrible for not updating in ages. I've been so busy lately, and I lost my inspiration to write, I'm being completely honest here. Also, I'm graduating next month and testing and stuff got in the way. I am so sorry! But I think you guys will like this chapter.

To stop dragging this story and making it longer, this will be the last chapter before I start "Lunar Eclipse" I hope you guys are excited as I am.

third point of view

Bella's world had fallen apart and she's known that for a while now. Her family was in danger. But finding out that the person you've always trusted was also twisting that knife in your back even deeper, hurt a lot.

Her eyes had rolled into the back of her head and she felt her body collapse on top of the hardwood floor. She couldn't move. She wanted to move her lips and open her eyes and tell everybody that she was fine.

She felt strong arms wrap around her body and she heard a soft voice "I'm sorry Edward, I didn't mean to upset her. I know all of this has been weighing down on her. But this has been affecting us too and she needed to know the truth."

Alice.

Bella wanted to reach out and try to tell her that it was okay. That she did the right thing but all she could do is limply lay in her mate's arm.

"Alice, it's fine, really. She did need to know the truth. I just need to understand that she isn't weak and that she's strong." Bella wanted to tell him that he was wrong.

"She is. She's strong." Alice smiled and reached forward to touch a curly brown strand on Bella's head and tenderly move it back. "You should put her down, her body probably just shut down because of all the stress. Yeah?"

Edward nodded and walked into his room and carefully placed her down on the black leather couch. He kissed her forehead quickly. And he lingered there.

"I'm so sorry love. I'm sorry I didn't give you the life you deserved. I didn't have enough time to give you everything your heart desired. But believe me when I tell you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you so much."

His voice held this pain in it that Bella wished she could kiss away. She wanted to hold him and tell him that she loved him too but it was impossible to move. She felt like screaming. She hated that Edward talked like they had no other choice but to die.

She wanted to yell at the moon and cry her heart out because everything she had was being ripped out her hands. She wanted to fight, but how could she fight when everything was falling apart. How could she fight for her family and be strong, when she couldn't be strong for herself?

For her it was like trying to pick up broken pieces of glass but dropping it when one of the pieces would cut deep into her skin. Her world was lying at her feet in small pieces of glass and every time she tried to slowly piece it back together it would cut deep into her skin and she would drop it.

It was like that. She was weak if she dropped the glass pieces, because if she was strong enough she would've let herself deal with the pain and put her world back together. But she couldn't.

Downstairs, Edward held his head in his hands and he continuously rubbed his face. He was trying so hard to hide his sobs. Carlisle knew his son, so when he saw him trying to desperately hide his feelings, he approached him slowly.

"Carlisle, I'm fine. I promise."

"No, no you're not."

The bronze haired boy looked down. He twisted his fingers, and opened his mouth and closed it again. Like he was gasping for air.

"You're right, I'm not. I'm not okay. Carlisle my world is falling apart. My girlfriend is up there passed out, trying to find some strength in herself to keep going. What am I supposed to do Father?!"

The blonde man looked up startled and his face softened when he realized that Edward regretted going off on him. His face said it all.

"I'm sorry, its just that-"

"No it's alright, I understand." Carlisle said softly, his world was also falling apart.

He looked down trying to tell Edward that what he was feeling now was gonna last for a while. He got up slowly and turned to leave. But now before patting his son's shoulder softly.

"This is just the beginning, son. I'm sorry."

And that's when Edward let out a sob.

THE END.

WOW OH MY GOD. FOR SOME REASON I'M EMOTIONAL. SEQUEL WILL BE UP SOON