9.

Imagine Shiv had already uploaded one or two videos on his channel. Today he asked his viewers to send him the questions via instagram and twitter for his best friend compatibility test with Nimrit.

"Good Morning everyone. Kaise hai aap log. Pichle 2 hafte main kuch upload nahi kar paya kyunki as you guys already know MV ka shooting chalu tha. But aaj aap logo ke liye ek special video hai." Shiv said while picking up two white boards and markers from the side table. He looked at the camera with a smile.

"Yes you guessed it right. It's a compatibility test. And it is with my best friend Nimrit." Shiv said and on a que Nimrit came in frame dressed in white palazzo pants and black tight fit net top. She had left her hair loose rather than her signature hairstyle.

"Hello Guys. How is everyone doing?" She smiled at the camera and sat beside Shiv.

"As you guys have been spamming my dms for this video so finally the wait is over. Though it took a lot of convincing on my end trust me." Shiv said and smiled while looking at Nimrit.

"Chalo start karte hai. Jaise ki aap sab ne questions bheje hai hume. Tu unhi main se randomly selected questions puche jayenge." Shiv finished and both sat facing opposite sides, their backs touching. They both had white boards and markers with them.

"Tu pehla question hai. "What is Shiv's favorite colour?" Shiv said, picking up the question from the bowl. They printed all the questions and put them in the bowl. One by one they will randomly pick the questions.

"That's too easy." Nimrit shouted and turned her board towards the camera which had red written on it.

"Itna toh pta he hai isko." Shiv taunted and slid the bowl towards Nimrit. Nimrit picked up the question and blushed.

"Can we skip this one?" Nimrit blushed and rolled the paper into a ball.

"Par kyun. Mere Ko dikha naa." Shiv said and tried snatching the paper from Nimrit but she rolled it and threw it on the other side of the room.

"Let's go to the next question." Nimrit shouted excitedly and picked up another slip and read.

After countless questions. Shiv picked up the last question left in the bowl and read. "If you ever get to play the role of lovers. Would you do that.?" Shiv said and kept the empty bowl at the side.

"We already did." Both of them said at the same time. They looked at each other and smiles burst on their faces.

"Ahhh saara suspense kharab kar diya tune." Nimrit said while lightly punching Shiv on his shoulder.

"Sorry, but haan guys hamari ek MV mein humne lovers ka roleplay kiya hai." Shiv said and smiled.

"So aaj ke liye bas itna he parso se phir se koshish yeh rehegi ki daily vlogs ya weekly vlogs upload karo. Tab tak ke liye sab apna khyal rakhiya ga and stay tuned for more videos and don't forget to stream the song releasing on 20th March." Shiv finished his outro and switched off the recording on the camera.

"Toh hanji madam ab batyengi kya tha uss slip main." Shiv said while going towards where the slip was laying. He bent down to pick it up but before that Nimrit picked it up.

"Jaane de naa kya karega padh kar." Nimrit said and closed her fist which was holding the slip.

"Namya."

"Shiva." And Shiv started chasing her. Both of them were running around the room like a bunch of kids. Tired both fell on the bed laughing their asses off. Nimrit turned towards Shiv and said "I should go now. Kal subah jaldi shoot hai." She placed a kiss on his forehead and left the room. After hearing the sound of the front door close. Shiv picked up the discarded slip near the door.

He opened the slip and read it aloud "When are you both getting married?" He blushed and smiled. Shiv straightened the slip and kept it in his nightstand. He looked at the photo on his wallpaper which had him smiling while looking at the camera whereas Nimrit had her eyes closed kissing him on the cheek. He smiled at the picture and whispered "Soon."

The motive behind this was to showcase their relationship at present as they are just "best friends"🤭. Hope you liked it and enjoy. Please let me know in the comments or dms if you have any special request. Till then take care and love you all.