The Creature

THE NEXT DAY

"That was badass" Steve said. "for real! I would never dare to do that!" Eddie added. "Thanks." we drove to my house and i introduced them to my mom. "Hey mom! This is Steve, and this is Eddie!" I said smiling.  "oh wonderfull to finally meet you both! Y/n told alot of stuff about you Steve!" "uh anyways, lets go to my room!" I interruped my mom and we walked to my room quickly. "Cool room!" Steve said and he smiled at me. "thanks" i said smiling. "i need to go, i forgot my uncle was waitng for me..." Eddie said Sad. "oh..bye Eds!" i said. "Bye man" "bye guys!" he walked away. "Y/N!!!" "OH MY GOD WHAT DO YOU WANT DUSTIN!?" he ran into my room and closed the door. "what?" "Look at this!!" He opened his hand and there was some slimy creature inside. "what the hell is that?" Steve asked. "i dont know yet.." He gave it to me. "ew its so slimy!" i said and i gave it to Steve. "Gross!" He gave it back to Dustin. "Isn't he cute?" "just wait until it grows up!" i said and i pushed him out my room. "your so mean, when he is here!" he yelled at me before i could close the door. "maybe becasue your interrupting us every time!" "With what? Kissing eachother?!" he asked disquast. "What!? NO!" I blushed a bit and closed my door. "Sorry" "no worries." Steve said. "What do you wanna do?" i asked him. "maybe we ca-." Steve got interruped by dustins scream. I opened my door and ran to his room. "DUSTIN!" i yelled. "WATCH OUT FOR DART" he yelled. "WHO IS DART" steve screamed. "ITS THAT CREATURE I SHOWED YOU!" "OH" I saw dart but it was way bigger now. "ITS RIGHT THERE!" i pointed at Dart and Dustin catched it with a blanket. "how is it so big!?" i  asked. "i dont know!" Dustin heard Dart making sad noised and we decided to let it out and follow it. Dart leaded us to some kind of slimy gate. "what the.." dustin said. "what is this!?" Steve asked to himself. "im going in it" i said confident. "what? y/n no your not." Steve said. "Im sorry but i want too find out what is it there!" I walked in it but steve grabbed my hand. "im coming with you." he said. "okay" we both walked there. "wh- guys? Guys...seriously i- son of a bitch-" Dustin said and walked in. We were all covered in slime and we were in complete shock when we saw what was behind that gate!

________________________________________________________________________________

PART 7 TOMORROW GUYS <3 

THANKS FOR READING!!!!