Author's Note Important

So hey guys!

I am publishing this part coz I want y'all to know the meaning of this title.
'Demented Heart'
First I will explain about 'Heart' in the title.
So my friend @savagegirl2210 told me this title. I actually asked her coz I wasn't getting any ideas.
So in this story, Haneul has a Heart disease which is coronary heart disease.

And also Taehyung is madly in love with Kang Haneul. But he can't express his love for her. Here also comes 'Heart'. He hides his love for her in his heart and can never express it in any way.
Haneul also loves Taehyung but it is platonic love.

Coming to Demented. Demented means crazy, insane, mad etc. So here are also there are two explanations.
1st explanation: Haneul's heart is Demented means insane. She's suffering from heart disease right? So her heart is labelled as the insane heart.
2 explanation: Taehyung is in love with Haneul; his love for her is crazy, insane etc. The way he describes his love for her is crazy. His heart beats faster whenever she is near. His crazy heart of him is insane. Though he wants to stop loving her, his stubborn heart isn't listening to his brain. His heart is crazy for her.

Hence, it's called as Demented Heart.

In short, the title means Crazy insane Heart.

There's also another explanation but I will reveal it at the end of this book.
I will write an explanation chapter after I finish this book. In that, you will find the other explanation.

Thanks for reading!

Bye!!!!