5.

The orientation had started and everyone was listening to the principal who was talking about rules and regulations of the school.

"Every student should be in their dorms by 10:30", the Principal said and the students replied with a 'Yes sir'.

"That's wrapping it up", the Principal said.

"Now, for the completion of this service, when your name is called, you will come up to receive your ID card".

The students replied again.

"Ahn Ji Ri".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jeon Jungkook".

It was like the atmosphere had frozen when a boy came up, looking devilishly handsome but with an attitude that screamed playboy.

He surveyed the quiet students with sharp eyes and soon they landed on a group of students who were chatting with each other.

"You know, I'm actually excited about this, we're literally going to be living like adults, even when our parents send allowance, we're still gonna work for more money", Jin told the three girls who were listening to her and also talking from time to time.

"I don't think it's appropriate for you to talk when names are being called, you could miss your name, couldn't you?", the girls became quiet, looking at the boy in front of them.

"Our name isn't until later, so what's the point of just sitting and watching when it's not your name being called?", Tae huffed and turned back to her friend while Jungkook was shocked.

Even though he was a new student, no one had dared to talk back to him.

He was going to keep an eye on them, the girl with the boxy smile, specifically.

"Jung Hoseok", the said boy came up and literally everyone was fascinated by his smile.

He smiled as he got his ID card, bowing at the Principal and surveying the students as well, his eyes landing on the same group of girls who were talking to each other

"Jungkook is going to be interested in this", he mumbled to himself as he went down from the stage.
.
.
.
.
.

"Kim Namjoon", the owner of the name walked to the stage, nearly tripping from how excited and nervous he was, his glasses sliding down his nose.

He cleared his throat and fixed his glasses, ignoring the laughs.

He turned to the students and was stunned. The group of girls were not even paying attention, not even bothered by the laughter!.

He got his ID and left, going back to his seat where his best friends were.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Kim Seokjin", Jin stood up and walked to the stage, smiling at the Principal who was awestruck for a minute before coming out of his trance and giving Jin her ID card.

She bowed and walked back to her seat, satisfied that another person was yet again fascinated by her beauty.

"Kim Taehyung", Tae stood up and walked briskly to the stage, her expression neutral.

The Principal was a bit intimidated but still smiled at Tae who shocked him with a smile of hers.

'Is she bipolar?', the man thought.

Tae walked back to her seat, blushing as her friends teased her for being so confusing.

"Lee Ji Yul".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Min Yoongi", Yoongi stood up, a cold look on her face.

She walked to the stage and internally chuckled as the Principal's shaking hands gave her the card and shook her hands.

She walked back to her seat and playfully shoved her friends who laughed at the scared look on the Principal's face.

"Nam Bo Yoon".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Park Jimin", Jimin stood up and walked to the stage, a blinding smile on her face.

As she got her ID card and a handshake, she winked at the man.

"Remember, the one and only", and she got down from the stage while the Principal was shocked and confused.

'What have I gotten myself into?', the man shook his head as he thought.

"You can go and do whatever you want, remember 10:30 is curfew and also, after a week of wearing uniforms, you can wear casual clothes as long as they are decent for class, you may go", the Principal said and students immediately rushed out.

To get ready for the beautiful journey and storm coming their way.

-------------------------------------------------------------

762 words.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I actually liked it myself.

More to come!, stay tuned.

Don't forget to stay safe and healthy.
Be happy always.

I love you and love yourselves♥️💜.
BORAHAE💜.

I've given you guys a nickname.
It's chicks.

So, bye bye my chicks💛.
Also guys, please comment, I would like to know what you think about the book.

-V.