SExtra EBonus Ten Tiles

Y/n, Alice, and Kazuto decided to take on a game together while Hatter went to renew his Visa. When they approached an arena, they saw it was a bank. They entered through the laser border with no hesitation. When they got inside, they were in a large room that had a door that they seemed to need to go through when the game starts. The table had phones again and they got the facial recognition done. They noticed quite a number of people, but one person caught their eye.

Johnny Black

Johnny Black.

Kazuto and Y/n stood in front of Alice.

Alice: What is the matter?

Y/n: That guy is another big enemy of ours.

Johnny: Don't worry my heroes. This place won't allow me to kill other players so easily, so rest assured I won't attack.

He then smiles very creepy.

Johnny: For now.

Kazuto: Steer clear of him.

The phones beeped.

Woman's Voice: Registration is now closed. There are a total of 21 participants. The game will now commence. Difficulty: Ten of Diamonds.

 Difficulty: Ten of Diamonds

Y/n: Oh great. Not good.

Johnny: Hahahahaha!

Woman's Voice: Will all players please enter through the door.

The players looked at the door then walked through with Y/n at the front. When they got through, they saw a very large room with spotlights and a long pathway that leads to a vault door. The pathway however was almost looking like half a normal bridge checkered walkway floor and then a bridge on the next half that look like it was made of glass.

Woman's Voice: Game:

-

-

-

Woman's Voice: Glass Stepping Stones.

Some players got scared.