Never give up

A girl, full of bright golden light was walking up a hill while long dark shadowy fingers were clawing at her light, taking it out of her but she kept on going till there was no light left in her. She fell onto the ground and started weeping.
From the shadows dark gloomy people came towards her, talking down to her, judging her " You are weak" "You are worthless" "You left all the heavy work for us to do" "I didn't expect you to give up so soon" And things like these...
She clutched her fists, she was determined to keep moving forward.
She got up and started gathering her lights, filling herself up again, though she wouldn't be the same person ever again she started walking towards what she knew awaited her.
The clawing started again...
That whole cycle...
She fell, she got back up and she kept on going...
Finally, she reached a place, a meadow full of flowers with a beautiful rainbow, there was a bridge and on it, a boy was standing.
Although not as broken as the girl he probably had his fair share of shadows and claws...
He looked at her, smiling.
There was something in his brown eyes that the girl never saw before...
It was kindness.
He took a step forward, she was hesitant...
But she took a step towards him. He took her hand she took his...
They embraced each other and kissed...
The golden light filled them both, they were healed...
An explosion of that golden light chased all the shadows away...
Birds began chirping afar...