Why do work when you can do me?

~ A month later~.

-Alois's POV-

Yes, I still lived in Ciel's manor. "Ciel~!" I cooed and walked over to his desk. He always works. Hmmph. Giggling, I sat on his desk, facing him. "Hello love." His adorable no sexy~ . "My arse hurts" I smirked and licked his ear. Causing him to blush like hell."W-Was I too rough then, eh love?" He stood up and kissed me. Why the hell is he this sexy?!

I pouted, "Work is boring~! Why do work when you can do me~?" I gave him to cheesiest grin ever and poked his side. "I promise love, we both can go out somewhere after my work." He gave me a sweet kiss on my forehead and I giggled.

-Ciel's POV-

Finally, I finished. "Love!" I shouted. "I'm finished, we can go out now." I heard him shout 'Yay!'. My Alois is back, the very sassy Alois. He came into my room and giggled. "C-Ciel, I have nothing to wear!" My love whispered. "Where are all your clothes?" His eyes saddened, they were with him. " Alois, it's fine." I gave him a warm hug and kissed his forehead.

"Anyway, I have some clothes for you to wear." I smiled. He clapped his hands. 'Just like old times, awh.'  I thought. Smiling, I walked to my closet and threw some clothes and shoes at him. Skinny Jeans and a black top with the word psycho written in white and some black converse." "Ooh! I like these!" But, the surprise wasn't over yet, I reached into my pocket and took out his Ruby red ring and cupped it into my hand. I grabbed his hand and placed it onto his index finger.

"Y-You had the ring.." He began to cry. "T-Thank you s-so much!" Alois whimpered. I smiled and kissed his nose. "You're safe now." I stroked his platinum hair and kissed the top of his head. "I need to get changed!" He chimed and giggled. Slowly, my love took his old shirt off, his chest was filled with lovebites. I didn't mean to give him that many. I blushed darkly and covered my face.

-Alois's POV-

"There!" I'm finished!" I chimed and wrapped my right arm around Ciel's waist. "Can you tell me where we are going?" My darling shook his head, causing me to pout. "You will love it though." We walked out of the room and made our way down to the door. Ciel reached up and opened the door. "Still short eh?" I raised and eyebrow. "Haven't reach puberty?" I nipped his neck, leaving a hickey.

He blushed, awh. Ciel grabbed my arm and covered my eyes. "It's a secret!" I pouted again. He giggled and began guiding me to somewhere. After hours of walking. Okay it was minutes but I'm not good at math *flips you off*. Ciel took his hand off of my eyes as they fluttered open. "C-Ciel..." I held him closely. It was a bluebell and white rose garden. "You're amazing at planning stuff." I purred into his ear and sat on the grass, I pulled him gently onto my lap and nuzzled his neck.
I will always love you, Ciel.
I will always love you, Alois.