Minus I: Prologue

Once upon a time in a distant past, there was a land named Earthbread  that was known for its serenity. The days were sweet, and the nights were calm. Cookies built grand civilizations upon Earthbread which flourished and endured for ages. But as with any world, there were legends to be told, and this world was no exception— and Earthbread was blessed by 5 cookies that were valiant enough to carry the legendary titles of "heros", 5 cookies known none other than the Ancients.

Hollyberry Cookie, a fiery queen whose heart burned with the passion for adventure and protecting others. Her heart carried determination and the fierce will to succeed, never hesitating to put herself on the line for those she held dear. Though the queen was also known for her love of drinking, her greatest love was undoubtedly the thrill of the unknown, to face down the most daunting challenges with courage.

Golden Cheese Cookie was a queen like no other. Blessed with wings, she carried grace, and she was a cunning ruler who could outwit even the most formidable of opponents. Her personality was as sharp as a blade, with a guile that could cut through any obstacle in her path. But her true redeeming quality was her ability to harness her own chaotic energy, using it to become a dangerous hero.

Dark Cacao Cookie, a warrior whose valor knew no bounds, his sword was as sharp and precise as the cold wind that swept within his kingdom, and in battle, he moved with a grace and fluidity that belied his strength and power.

White Lily Cookie, a cookie of exceptional intelligence fueled by endless curiosity that could never be quite satisfied. The cookie possessed an insatiable thirst for knowledge, constantly seeking to uncover the mysteries of the true orgins of cookies.

And of course, Pure Vanilla Cookie whom stood at the helm of the group, a cookie of nobility, his heart was said to hold so much compassion and kindness that not even the slightest hint of darkness could find a place in his mind.

These 5 friends were created with sacred dough, each of them bound to legendary artifacts known as a Soul Jams, crystals that contained the very essence of their being, frankly, their souls. The Soul Jams were what defined these heroes and everything they stood for. Eventually, these friends founded kingdoms of their own, but even as they took on the great responsibility that came with their new roles, they remained faithful to their oath to protect Earthbread, as they knew that their true calling was to defend their home against all who would seek to harm it, and they would stop at nothing to ensure that peace and harmony reigned throughout the land.

But as with all things, that era would not last forever, for the inevitable march of time kept going, and all things good or bad, must end. Perhaps it was the Ancients unyielding hope for peace that led to their downfall— that it was their unabridged commitment to their own oath that ironically caused them to fall into darkness.

As always, White Lily Cookie found herself haunted by the mystery of cookies' true origins. Her thirst for knowledge consumed her, driving her to make a fateful decision that would change everything— and one day, without so much as a farewell to her friends, White Lily set out on a journey to seek the truth, and vanished.

And not long after, a powerful and malevolent cookie arose from the depths of evil itself, known as the Dark Enchantress Cookie, and with her formed a group of followers called The Cookies of Twilight, whom sought to plunge the world into an eternal shadow, and thus began the Dark Flour War.

As the war got more and more devastating to face, the four remaining Ancients stepped forth to face their enemy with every ounce of strength they possessed, to bring an end to Dark Enchantress once and for all. But despite their resolve, they found themselves outmatched and outgunned by Dark Enchantress— she wielded a destructive power that rivaled the Ancients very own, and Dark Enchantress summoned an ancient beast named Gateau, to destroy the Ancients in her way once and for all.

One by one, Hollyberry, Golden Cheese, and Dark Cacao fell before the overwhelming power of Gateau, their Soul Jams ripped from their bodies to give more power to Dark Enchantress.Pure Vanilla stood as the final obstacle in her way to taking over the world, and entered a duel that would determine the fate of Earthbread itself. Despite his effort, Pure Vanilla was no match for the Dark Enchantress, and he fell before her dark power. But even as his life force weakened, the ancient healer summoned all of his remaining strength to curse Dark Enchantress into oblivion, scattering the Soul Jams she had stolen across the land of Earthbread.

And just like that, the tale of the Ancients and the war against the Dark Enchantress slipped away into legend long after, becoming nothing but a faint echo of a time long gone.

...But as one story ends, another begins.