Chapter -1

The room is dark, and the surroundings are cold and tired. Even though there are a lot of strong men in black suits standing around the corner, they don't dare to make a sound for fear of upsetting the man who is sitting in the middle of the room. The man in front of him was covered in blood, and his harsh breath was the only sound in the room.

"This is your last chance, tell me where the bloody money is," the handsome man sitting on the chair said powerfully.

His eyes are cool and soothing.

He doesn't appear to feel sympathy for the dying man.

"Please, Victor, let me live. I have family to take care. Please forgive me this time....please "The man on the ground appears exhausted and in pain.

"You're really putting my patience to the test; all I want to know is where the fucking money that you stole from me is.

Simply answer my damn question."

Victor appears to have lost patience and said in an annoying and irritated tone.

The man knows he's finished.

with shaking voice.
"I....l...lost... them."
After hearing that, Victor's eyes cool down, and the man keeps his head down, afraid to make eye contact with Victor's murderous eyes."

"Take him away"

Victor, please don't kill me....no....no....no....no....no....no....no....no....no
The man attempting to free himself from the two men dragging him roughly.

"Victor, you bastard

You will never be forgiven.

I swear to God...I..."

He was dragged outside and the large door was closed before he could finish his sentence.
He reveals his true self after realizing that his begging is ineffective.What a jerk.

"A dog that disobeys its master should be killed."

Victor set the example for the other members to see what kind of fate awaits them if they dare to oppose or defy him.

With just a few words, Victor is the merciless gang leader.

He will not hesitate to kill anyone who stands in his way.

Victor Christopher is the CEO of the MJ Group, one of the largest mafia organizations. He is a merciless, arrogant, and self-centered man. He committed numerous heinous crimes. He is unquestionably not a good guy, but rather a wicked villain. He was pleased with that title.

............................................................................
A man stands at the top of the MJ company building, facing the bottom of the building. He is dressed in a white shirt with the upper button undone, revealing his white neck and well-toned muscles. He is a handsome man in mid 30.

He is Victor, of course.

A man stands a little further away from Victor, pointing a gun at him.

"Victor, it's all over.

Just give up now."

The man said it with a smirk on his face, as if he was a winner.

But he was surprised when Victor smiled back at him.

He expected Victor to be terrified and beg his forgiveness.

But Victor appears to be well-prepared and confident.

He has no fear in his eyes.

He is uneasy because he knows there is a meaning behind these smile.

Something isn't right.

"I know you're a traitor, and it's a shame I found out so late. If only I had known sooner. You will not survive "Victor said with a smile.

"Stop spouting nonsense, just admit you're defeated," the man said impatiently, irritated by Victor's remarks

"Hahahaha ha..."
Victor burst out laughing, as if he had heard a very funny joke.

"Defeated,me?Victor Christopher?ha ha ha....
There is no such vocabulary in my life."

"Shut uppppppp"Victor's actions irritate the man.

"What did you do?"

He is well aware that Victor did something.

"You'll find out soon," Victor said with an evil grin.
Then, with a daring smile, he spread his hand in the air and jumped down from the 20-story-high building.

"See you in hell,sucker"

The dead body scared the people under the building. Everything is a mess.

With a dissatisfied expression, the man looks down at Victor's body.

"Even in the final moments, you act like a high and mighty tyrant, you arrogant bastard."

One of his accomplices approached him with solemn expressions.

"Sir, we are in trouble."

His expression indicates that this is not a trivial matter.

"What?"

While catching his breath, the accomplice stated.
"The money.....all...the money is all gone, I think Victor transferred his entire fortune somewhere"
The man is in such shock that he is unable to speak.
"And the police have surrounded this area, they have a warrant, boss, what should we do?"

He now understands what Victor means.

The man's face turned bright red from rage.

He loses control and screams like a crazy man.

"VICTOR, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!"