Chap. 1

ring ring I lazily wake up on my bed and going to the bathroom and do my morning routine. after 10 minutes
I sit in front of my mirror and just brush hair, I put a baby powder on my face and lipgloss and put on my nerdy glasses after that I grab my bag and went to downstairs. ohhh I forgot to introduce myself Hi I'm Park MinYoung and I'm 19 yrs old I am in 4th year of my high school in YONSEI High School(a.n. Gawa gawa ko long ing high school ok. ).My parents are the richest people in the world.They are the owners of the school I entering. ok that's enough because I'm hungry I went into our dining room and greet my parents "Hi Mom dad"and kiss their cheeks"Hi sweetie"my parents said. I eat my breakfast quietly until my dad said"sweetie we will going to America for our business,is that ok with you?"he ask"dad it's ok"I answered but deep inside it's not.I look into my watch ohh it's now 7:30"mom dad I have to go now"I said and kiss their cheeks"bye sweetie"they yelled.
after 10 minutes
The students here are staring at me and I here some whispers
"the be nerd is in the school now"
"omg the nerd is here"
I just ignored them and went to find my bestfriend Jiyeon. Well as you will know Jiyeon is a Campus Princess in this school and the Campus Prince is Mark Tuan." Hey MinYoung-ah"a girl shouted when I look up it's Jiyeon and Mark.
"dude Jiyeon is so sexy"
she just ignored them and come near me."Hi Jiyeon"I greet her
ahh I forgot to tell you that I had a crush on Mark and Jiyeon knows too.The other students gave me death glare because the Campus Princess is my friends they hate because I'm a NERD and they hate because oh f this. "Do you want to go to classroom together? " she asked"sure"and we start walking together. While we were walking we heard loud voices behind our back we turn behind our backs ahh It's only GOT7. This group consists of 7 members and the Campus Prince is one of them and I forgot to tell you that they are all my classmates and they don't know that I'm the daughter of the owner of this school. We open the classroom door and sit down on our respective sits.
Jiyeon's POV
Hi everybody I'm Park Jiyeon and I'm MinYoung's bestfriend.My family only owns a Flower shop. MinYoung has many secrets but she doesn't tell me even one of her secret. Like who is her parents, where did she live and I'm very curious.
Mark' POV
Hi I'm Mark Tuan and I have 6 friends we are called GOT7.My family owns a restaurant's and hotels in S. Korea so we are rich we are the 2nd riches people in the world.Do you want to hear secret? ok here I have a crush on Park MinYoung.