1

✨ Lira ✨

Lira

90's rock Music played in the nearby shop while I was walking towards an unknown destination. My heels started to give me aching feet , so I took them off and started walking on the muddy road . It didn't bother me to understand that I might get hurt . Any glass cut, prink can hurt my perfectly manicured feet.

I didn't care and I never will .

The alcohol from the party is really doing something inside me . My system is becoming unstable and my walk is becoming shaky. I love how the world is representing the inner turmoil of me .

Roads are drenched with previous rain drops , slippery and gooey. And the clouds are being grey and dull. just like my life is becoming for the past few years. Love the music that clouds are making but the hate the middle aged shopkeeper right now.

"1 box of Nat Sherman" he gave me a weird look , as I asked for my favorite box . He didn't move from the place but only stared for a good 10 seconds .

Not another 70's expired goody shoes is judging women asking for a pack of cigarettes. I can't stand like this I need this alcohol out of my system and the overthinking out of my mind. so i need my favourite .

"Should I ask you again , or you're going to gi-

"What's that?"

Huh??

"What's what gentleman?" More like old man!

" Nat Sher?" Oh , I get it now. I stepped back from the shop and saw the locality I'm standing on. Of course , how can I expect someone to give me my favorite one which cost 19$ per stick?

"You know what , leave it. Just give your best sell. I'm buying a bunch. " He gave me 3 different boxes and u randomly picked one

"9$"

"You take-

"Machine is broken . Pay in cash." Can this day be any better?

holding my black card in a tight grip I checked my purse , beside my cards and phone only few coins left . Maybe 4 in total . Fuck life .

I payed for few sticks and blow one. I let the smoke filled in the air and also inhaled it deeply . the burnt substance lingered inside my lungs. some people think that smoking is a self torture , well i also do believe that it is a self tortoure .

but maybe i like to torture myself .

I inhaled the the stick for the last time and started walking in the road when two motorbikes rushed towards me and I tried to save myself . Useless creatures driving like the road belongs to their ancestors. The burn in my palm took my attention .

cursing under my breath i saw red bruises and liquid forming on them . Burns like a bitch but at least it is better than what I would have face in the club .