Benjamin ; Charlotte

🌻 

Maybe there isn't much more to write, because I will never have enough words to describe what Benjamin and I were.

I feel that writing everything that is here made me release a whirlwind of emotions, made me remember many emotions, made me feel immense emotions.

I have already found myself, and no matter how many times I lose myself, I find myself again, I hope that you Benjamin, find yourself every day and maybe with so many encounters, we will meet again.

We will never be completely alone, having ourselves is a gift.

But you were my most beautiful gift, we were the most beautiful love the world could have witnessed.

"Every little thing you do makes me fall in love with you more and more. You are my starry sky, you are my spring days.

It's this crazy little thing called love, that consumes us, fills my heart, because I love you, with all my soul."

Every sentence that came out of your mouth filled me with love.

And I confess that I would give everything to have one last hug, which used to comforted me so much.

There's no one like you, there never will be. You were so unique that I still wonder if it wasn't all imagination in my head.

"You know you're really one of a kind, right?" I told him, laughing endlessly, because that's what I felt.

Endlessly. Forever. Love. Benjamin. Charlotte.

 🌻