epigraph

"i don't love him, ryu. and i wish that i did, because it would make my whole life easier. you know what i am going to miss, though? yuu kamizono gives incredible head. i would live my life sexually satisfied, but without love. and that's no way for a girl to live."

himari iemura + yuu kamizono

a.k.a the unwilling heiress and the lovesick fool

a the unwilling heiress and the lovesick fool

"what was that line you always used to love, hisa-kun? these violent delights have violent ends."

+

"where is my fiancee, smokey! i'm not asking again, she has to be in your city somewhere. because if she's not, then i have to assume the worst, and i'm not ready to lose himari iemura."

"for the first time in my life, i think that i was actually happy in the nameless city. for the first time, i felt like people loved me for who i really was. and when i was with smokey, he made me feel everything all at once. that's love, ryu. that's what it feels like, and i'm scared that i'm going to lose that for good."

happy + smokey

a.k.a the girl with everything to hide and the protector

a the girl with everything to hide and the protector

"i don't really want to be asking for  your help either, jackass. but himari was finally happy when she was with you, and she's willing to go back to kamizono and her father and live a life of misery just to keep you safe. and you have the audacity to still be mad at her for hiding out in your city?"

+

"you betrayed this city, himari iemura. you've put us all in danger. i let my guard down, let myself fall in love with you!"