1

Gyutaro POV

"It's a pity that no one wants to keep him"

Why is that....

"Poor boy, lucky me that i was not in his place"

"Shh, he might hear you"

" i will not be Suprise to see if i see him in the streets"

That everyone....saying nonsense things. This was supposed to pay respect to the death, to my parents and yet they dare to look down on me.

"Tsk!"

I look beside me seeing the brat kid looking at us, and walk away with his parents.

"Gyutaro, don't mind them"
I immediately looked at my brother beside me, looking upright.

"Brother..."

"Listening to this peoples thoughts and crying will not do anything, keep your head up or mom and dad will be mad at you"

He smiled at me but i can see that he is holding his emotions back, i smiles slightly and nod my head. I looked up and saw the peoples faces with mix emotions.

Me and my brother can live together and i am sure that we don't need someone to look on us, we don't need stupid people and out lives.

———————————————————————————

As time years by, me and my brother manage to live together my brother is already 20 yrs old, while I'm 17!

"Gyutaro, I'll head out. Behave and don't skip meals. I might be home a little late so don't wait for me, you have classes tomorrow."

He said as he fixes his shoes

"Yes, brother!"

I shouted because i was in the sofa playing games, my brothers name is...... secret. Hehe are you interested? Just kidding.

My brothers name is mikael viktor, he goes to college and yes he is a working student. Meanwhile, i do the chores and cook food for my brother. He always go hone tired and exhausted.

———————————————————————————

Mikael POV

'Have i told gyu not to skip meals? Have i lock the door? Have i paid the bills already? Did i already check the food in the fridge? Did we eat?'

My mind is always full of this questions whenever i head out and walk to school, my little brother, gyutaro is a very special child to me.

I took a deep sigh as i cross the road, gyu convince me to study again since he got a scholarship so i don't have to worry about his tuition, also my grandma told me and she will support me financially.

"MIKAAAEEEELLLL!!!"

"Huh?—-"

A loud voice struck me as i look back seeing a tall white haired man pulling my arms......